Chapter 34: Upcomming storm

Mew’s pov:-

Ahhh…. Why is it sooo hot? Its feel like I am wrapped in 10 blankets…

I slowly opened my eyes while rubbing them but as soon as I opened it…I was shocked…phi gulf’s face was soo near to me..heat cripped on my face…he was laying his head on my chest and I was engulfed by him…no wonder I was soo hot…

Wait…why I am in this position again??

Oh my god!!!!!!!! No..no..no….everything came back like a flash…I remembered everything…how type came…and how gulf consoled me…how I kissed him…how I forced him- wait…no..no..no…I forced him…

I realized late when everything I remembered…how phi was unsure…how I was clinging to him…no..no…I forced him…

Small tears started forming in my eyes…I was embarrassed…but I was scared as well…what if phi is angry…what if he leaves me…mew is bad…he is soo bad…bad mew…I now started crying…I had forced my only love to do something he was not ready too…he will hate me…ahhhhhh…

I tried to break free from his hold….but phi was holding me more tight..ahhh…I don’t want to see his eyes…I don’t want see hate in his eyes…I looked here and there for motivation..but nothing…

“ Mew??? Ohh my god mew!!!! Why are you crying?” I was startled by phi who just woke up…ohh great now I woke him up from his sleep too..

Bad mew….ughhh….this is not good…

“Mew…baby…speak…why are you crying??? Are you hurt somewhere?” ohh god…he checking me here and there…I am naked here where he is clothed…

I tried to free myself from his hold but he made me stay in place and looked into my eyes..he sighed…great now I have made him angry..

“Mew…baby,,,I know something is troubling you…see your cat ears and tail is out…and see your ears are sooo droopy….and you are looking soo cuteeeee…its not good for my heart..” phi said while holding his hand on his heart..

Great now I have made his heart hurt…one thing you cant do mew…I started crying again..

“No..NO…baby…baby….why are you crying??” phi asked concern…

I just tried to hide my face but he caught hold of my hand and looked right through me..and next second I know he placed his soft lips on mew…

He kept nibbling on my lips for access but I just tried to move away but he groaned and bit my lip which made me gasp…and at the right moment he entered his tongue… he was trying to get dominance..but he didn’t had to try much as I already submitted myself to him…he kissed me hungrily…and the heat was rising,,

I moaned into the kiss and that made him detach himself from me and I whined in protest….he chuckled…hmph..bad phi…I pouted..

“Ohh baby…I need to stop or else I wouldn’t be able to control..” phi said huskily..

I blushed with his bluntness…

“So now can you tell me why you are crying?” phi asked still looking right at me..

“I…I…I am…s..orr..y…” I stammered looking anywhere but him..as tears started to fill in my eyes again..

“Why baby?” he asked confused..

“I…I fo..rced…..you…phi..” I said looking at him fearing any rejection or hate..

He looked confused at first and then like something clicked he looked at me with a small smile…

“Ohh my baby…are you worried that I hated what we did yesterday?” he asked amused..

I nodded  while looking down..

“Ohh my innocent pup…do you think I will still be here…snuggling to you..kissing you..and holding you in my arms if I hated whatever happened at night?” he asked still amused..

I didn’t know what to answer…I just started fidgeting with the hem of the blanket which was presently wrapped around me..

“Baby…look at me…whatever happened..i liked it…infact I am soo happy…you made me happy mew….” He said while caressing my cheek which I think was in deep red color..

“Awwww…is my baby getting shy…aww…..what am I going to do with you??he said while snuggling his face between the crook of my neck..

All of a sudden I hissed when I felt sharp teeth biting on my neck with alternate sucking…

“ phiiiiiiii!!!” I whined which made him chuckle in return..

“You are mine baby…I don’t know why…but now I a lot possessive about you…you are mine…” phi said while looking straight at me looking at my response..

I looked at him and smiled fondly and caressed his face…” I am always yours phi…even for next thousand of years I am yours and you are mine…” I said while tears forming in my eyes again..
God why am I cry baby!!!!!..

“Ahhhh…baby you are killing me….why are you soo cute…” he said while snuggling again into me…

But that was not the problem now…someone or something was poking on my side thighs…I unknowingly rubbed it with my thigh but in return I heard a groan…

“Baby…stop doing that before I take you raw..” phi said huskily…

But why?? I thought confused…so let my hand roam on the area…but as soon as I grazed my hand on my thight I realized what it was…

My face started heating furiously…and I gulped…all of a sudden I was thirsty…my heartbeat accelerated…

“Baby…it’s a danger zone…don’t wake up my wolf..” phi said now breathing irregularly with his eyes closed..

I don’t kknow what came over me…so grazed my hand more over to his crotch and slightly brushed my hand over it..
Phi moaned due to friction…since his eyes were closed it encouraged me more…so I put my hand over his erection and touched it lightly…and ohh mu god is it a rod???

Why is it soo hard soo I grazed my hand in up and down motion rubbing it…and holy mother of goddess he is soo big,,..
I blushed thinking about his no no part…

“Baby…you started it…now finish what you started..” he groaned while he rubbed he erection onto my hand…
My hand doesn’t even fit…how even that thing will fit inside- no..no..mew don’t think about that now…

I looked at phi and I was rotted on my place as I saw phi looking …no staring at me with fire in his eyes…its like his stare was boring into me…

I looked down immediately…my whole body was on fire even if that was possible…

He came closer to my face and pecked my lips..but the peck lingered…and then he started eating my lips…I moaned into the kiss and he started rubbing himself on my palm..

I felt bold again and I ho;d his erection in my hand and started rubbing my hand in fast motion..

He groaned into the kiss like he was in ecstasy..

I was getting bolder with his reaction…I started palming him in faster rate more..

And soon enough hot liquid touched my palm..but it was just hotness I felt as he was still clothed..

“Ahhhh…baby…that was soo good…thank you baby…” phi said while kissng my neck..

I blushed and took my hand away from his crotch…

“Aww baby are you still blushing????? Baby you know you are soo beautifull… you are like a doll…like a real life doll…If I could..i would just keep you in my pocket..” phi said still snuggling in my neck..and it was tickling me which made me giggle..

“And also your voice is like a melody which I could just keep on hearing till my last breath…”

“Phiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!” how could he say such things like that…I scowled at him but he just chuckled and pinched my cheeks…

I irritably shook my head and pouted…but he just pecked me again and again and again….ohhh god what have got myself into…!!!!!!

General pov:-

Everyone was seated around the dining table…but it was dead silent…too awkward to even look at each other…

Mew just looked at his phi’s and sighed…

Gulf looked at mew and gave a small smile with a head nod..depicting that everything will be alright…

Saint looked at the interaction between mew and gulf and sighed…he wanted to clear his fault…but didn’t know where to start…

“Ohhh FOR GOD’S SAKE WILL YOU ALL JUST STOP STARING AT EACH OTHER AND EAT THE BLOODY BREAKFAST THAT I MADE SINCE EARLY MORNING…ITS GETTING COLD!!!!” mild said irritated..

Ofcource why wouldn’t he…now it was not just three people…there were more than three…and cooking for this people was not easy…especially if they were not from here…

Its not like everyday you have aliens at your home as your guest…and now gulf being half alien…mild was the only full human from earth…so he felt out of place and also it was taking toll to his mental stability…so he did what was a stress relieve for him…that is cooking…but now he was annoyed as this idiots were just staring at each other rather than eating…he felt unappreciated..

“Oh…Sorry phi’ mild….sorry na…its just lot of things happened and didn’t know what to say..” mew said while clutching the hem of mild’s shirt sleeve and shaking his hand to coax him…

Mild still looked annoyed so mew deliberately pouted and cutely blinked his eyes…

“Ah ah ah..okay…don’t pout…start eating now…” mild said and plated food on mew’s plate..

“Ammm…hmm..*cough* *cough* hmmm…..mew?” saint called awakwardly…

Everyone looked at him at the same time making him embarrassed so he immediately looked down and fidgeted with his fingers..

Zee looked at him and smiled and entangled his hand with saint’s and gave a knowing squeeze..

He softly smiled at saint giving him encouragement..

Saint deeply sighed and looked at mew..
“ Baby….i am sorry I was harsh with you yesterday…I was just worried about you…after what everything happened..*sighing* I just couldn’t lose you again baby..” saint said while tears formed in his eyes..

Mew looking at saint being sad…he got up and ran towards saint and hugged him side ways…

“Aw…phiiii….i know phi…I know…you don’t have to be sorry about that…I understand…please don’t cry…I don’t like that phi..please….” mew said while saint hugged him back tightly turning in his chair..

Everyone looked at them with a small smile…mild also felt sad for saint for some unknown reason..

Zee patted saint’s back..and after a while when he calmed down..he turned back in his seat and looked at gulf..

“Gulf…I..i…I am sorry and to you too mild…I was just deperate….i didn’t mean to offend you guys…”

“Its oka-“

“But I still don’t trust you guys with mew” saint said determined..

“WHAT!!!!!” everyone shouted including mew..

“Hear me out…I am not saying you will hurt him or anything..but gulf you are still human..maybe you have soul of type…and yes we saw him…but I am afraid of your feelings about mew…what if its your soul who loves mew and not you…” saint asked with concern…

“And one day if your soul finishes his destiny and calms down..and then you were able to find that you didn’t actually love mew…what will happen to him?? I doont want his heart to be broken gulf….i hope you can understand..” saint said while clutching gulf’s hand..

“I get where you are coming from…an I know I cant do anything about it..but to prove you…I know how much mew is important to you guys….so everyday I will prove you about my love for mew..” gulf said while smiling at mew..

But mew was disturbed…its not he didn’t trust gulf…its just that he knew saint,,,and he knew how hard is it to gain trust from him…but in that process he didn’t want to lose his only love,,,

“Okay…but till then I am going to stay where mew stays..” saint said determined..

“You are more than welcome…and I know it will make mew happy too..” gulf said smiling at saint..

Mew just looked at gulf and then dashed himself into the bedroom..

Gulf just sighed….mild looked at the tension that was forming…he could only shake his head in guessing about the upcoming storms…

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Is the story getting lame guys???? Please let me know..

If you liked it please like the star button and leave a comment..

Or if the chapters are getting lame so should i stop??

Please let me know??? 😔