003 - GETTING TO KNOW YOU BETTER

EUNHA looked at Jaeyoon who was busy 'reading' her notes. Then, she looked around Jaeyoon's room. It was huge. Same size as the living room that she have been. Compared to her small room, maybe just one fourth from this big-sized room. She noticed the pictures on the walls, probably his pictures during his childhood years. Eunha smiled, she looked at Jaeyoon, then she took off from her seat and walked towards the pictures. Jaeyoon noticed the movement, stopped reading,

"Where are you going?"

Eunha looked at Jaeyoon, "You should have read the notes when I already gave them earlier.. Not reading them during tutor class.." she said as she continued looking at baby pictures of Jaeyoon.

Jaeyoon moved her head towards Eunha's direction, "Well, I am not the kind of person who studies things that I don't understand by myself,"

Eunha smiled, "Heol.. We are the same actually.. But, like it or not, we still need to make a quick read on the topic that we are gonna study so that we don't have zero knowledge about it. At least, when I tell you about these or thats, or I asked you some questions, you can answer, " she said.

Jaeyoon sighed, "But aren't you suppose to be some sort of like a teacher? What you do is teaching..."

Eunha looked at Jaeyoon, "Well, what is the function I gave you the notes beforehand? For you to at least read and know what I am about to teach on the next day,.. That's the part of the learning. You get yourself prepared before, so that you can refresh it and gain more elaboration on it on the next day,.. " she said with a smile on her face as she walked back towards her seat next to Jaeyoon's table.

Jaeyoon nodded his head.

"You are really cute when you are a baby..." Eunha said.

Jaeyoon's face suddenly went slightly red. Eunha chuckled. She touched Jaeyoon's cheeks,

"You also have a dimple here, on your right cheek, just like your mother..." she said, "Ah.. It's very disappointing that you can't be able to see you face now..." she added.

Jaeyoon looked at Eunha, "Why?"

"I have a feeling that if you are not this special, and able to come to my school, you must be so famous," Eunha said with a smile on her face.

Jaeyoon again had a slight blush on his cheeks. Eunha laughed,

"Stop blushing and please continue reading, I already made a copy of my homework in Braille for you for this subject.."

Jaeyoon turned his face towards Eunha, looking all surprised, "Heol~"

Eunha smiled, "Very quick, right? So you should start reading earlier next time, okay?"

Jaeyoon just sighed.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

EUNHA looked at Youngbin who was casually laying down on Jaeyoon's bed as if that it was his bed. Jaeyoon was busy reading her notes and Youngbin munching on the desserts that the lady prepared for them.

"Youngbin ah, instead of laying down on someone else's bed, you should finish your homework, you dumbass," Eunha nagged.

Jaeyoon turned his head, "Why?"

Eunha looked at Jaeyoon, "Nothing.. It's just that this dumbass who keeps eating and laying on your bed when we actually have tons of homework from school today.."

Eunha puts down her pencil and walked towards Youngbin on the bed, "KIM YOUNGBIN, I AM TALKING TO YOU!" she said as she pulled his ears.

"Ah ah ah, that hurts you witch!!" Youngbin shouted.