a vampire's Nightmare

Vampire had just come back from a mission. A new bounty had been set and he thought it would be a perfect opportunity to pass the time before sparklings bar opened for the day. As he got back thought things were different. Cookies were looking at him with a mix of fear and resentment in their eyes.

"H-hey how's it going" he spoke, trying to sound like his usual drunken self. Suddenly everyone moved to reveal a crumbled cookie with bite marks on their neck. Vampire immediately realised what was happening. He tried to speak. But was soon cut off by various cookies yelling as if he was an enemy.
"Murderer!"
"You killed them"
"I knew it was a bad idea to let a vampire into the kingdom"
"...I'm sorry to have called you brother"
That last sentence struck vampire like a wooden stake to his heart. Surely she didn't mean that. Right? Alchemist and vampire argued all the time but they never went that far.
He then became acutely aware of the variety of weapons some cookies were holding. He ran. The usually laid back vampire was struck with terror as he fled his home, angry shouts not so far behind him. He didn't stop. He wouldn't die like this.
Suddenly someone threw a spiked weapon, hitting vampire in the leg causing him to fall. He couldn't move. It was as if Ice Queen cookie had stuck him in Ice. Red jam pooled under his leg. The other kingdom residents quickly made their way over to the wounded vampire. They crowded around him and an angry looking Sparkling raised a stake and bought it down on the once relaxed vampire.

Vampire immediately woke up, tears streaming down his face.
"Why are you making so much noise???? It's midnight?!?!"
His breathing slowed apon hearing his sisters voice.
"Wh-why are you crying??"
The older of the two quickly grabbed onto alchemist, sobbing. Alchemist didn't say anything and just let her brother cry. She had never seen her brother like this. He was usually sleeping or drunk so to see him sobbing was disturbing. Alchemist didn't realise this but oak barrel had come up too see why it's owner was so distressed.
She also didn't realise that vampire was no longer clinging onto her and instead resting on her head as wine bat.
Alchemist sighed and decided to work on a project as she wasn't going to get much sleep right now