Chapter 23

Authors's note- If you enjoy the story, plz vote ~ and I have also started a new fanifc :)

Seojin's pov

"Engaged? Married? With Baekhyun?" I asked, unable to believe her words.

"Sorry, shouldn't have told you that. Are you sad now? Awww I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. I just wanted you to know that Baekhyun will no longer stay with you even out of sympathy." said Min Ji.

"Stop lying. I know you're lying. I'm going to tell Baekhyun you're doing this."I said.

"Yeah, okay let's just say that I'm lying if that makes it easier for you. It's sad to know that he was acting all this time right? I'm his true love." she laughed.

"I mean, he probably was just playing with you... I'm sure he would never fall for a girl like you. I mean look at me. And you. Yuck." Min Ji continued to laugh.

The anger that I had kept inside of me had finally exploded. Without myself even knowing, my hand slapped across her cheek. "So you really think he likes you. Ha! Engagement? Marriage? B**lshit. It's fake isn't it. If it's not, then it's areanged. Not by Baekhyun's will, but yours so f*ck off." She was holding her red cheek like she was about to die.

"Aish, Im Seojin! You don't even have a dad! How dare you slap me! Ugh! it's all jealosy, jealosy. Kids like you." she stomped her away.

"H-how do you know.." I mumbled, before walking inside my house.

"Seojin ah, why are you so late?" My mom asked as soon as I got in.

"Mom, is Dad a debt collector?" I asked.

"N-n-no. Where'd you get that from? J-just go up shower and sleep." Mom walked away.

"He is, isn't he? I won't be disappointed. Tell me please." I pled.

She gave a deep sigh. "Seojin ah, you have to understand. I didn't know about this until I had you."

"So he is. My dad was a debt collector. And still is. Okay. It's fine." I said, but a tear strolled down my cheeks and two more followed, as I walked up the stairs trying to hide them.

--next morning--

"B-Baek" I started, but was cut off. "Fiancé~~" Min Ji came from the opposite way, jumping up and down.

"Baekhyun? You knew about this?" I asked, scared.

"I-I found out yesterday. But this won't change my love for you. You know that right?" he said.

"No, Baekhyun. Forget about her. We're going to be married. I mean Seojin can try to love you, but you're legally-"

"Like I told you, I won't lose you ever again. Just please wait for me." He said.

"Okay. Like can we leave." Min Ji rushed Baekhyun.

When I walked to my locker, I saw about five girls in front of my locker. When they realized I was walking near them, they quickly ran, hiding their faces.

I took a look into my locker, already opened. I saw red marks, such as ,"SERVES YOU RIGHT" and "WHY WOULD BAEKHYUN LIKE A B*TCH LIKE YOU" "A*SHOLE" and other curse words, books all torn.

I opened one of my books and read, "Baekhyun never liked you.","I can finally hate you all I want." and other things.

While tears were blurring my eyesight, a figure came near. "You should've known earlier to stop liking him.." I saw Kai, looking down at the floor. "Baekhyun told you that Min Ji was actually the one who you saw kissing right? I mean... I kind of predicted something like this to happen when Min Ji came."

"W-what? Didn't Min Ji only do it? Baekhyun told me he didn't like her." I asked.

"I don't know... There was just a rumor that you got into a car accident because you heard that Baek cheated on you for Min Ji and that... they were dating." Said Kai.

I dropped my books and ran towards Baekhyun, and Min Ji.

"Seo-" unexpectedly, my hand had landed on an another cheek. Baekhyun's.

Min Ji looked amazed.

"So, you were planning all this. And I was too naive to not know. Maybe you were doing a bet, I don't care. But, you. Just played with one's feelings and left them with nothing. You are really.... a jerk. Go live with Min Ji, I don't fricking care. Nothing's been right since you came! I thought you really loved me. Again. But I was wrong." I wiped off my tears and walked away from him.

Someone then grabbed my wrist, "Seojin ah. I don't understand, but I really, truely love you. Why do you think I came to this school? Please Seojin. I don't know where you heard this but... My wedding is next Monday... and I wanted to ask, do you want to run away?"