89

Nellie

Colby parked the car the same distance as the first time me and Sam came here, they got out going to the trunk grabbing from what I see all types of weapons. Colby opens the car door again looking at me then at Sam.

"Nellie I need you to stay in the car and I mean it." Colby said

"W-what?"

"Please babygirl I don't want nothing bad happening to you." He said

I nodded "Ok."

He smiled opening his arms out "Come here."

His arms wrapped around me and so did my mine I felt his lips make contact with my forehead making me blush and smile.

"I love you babygirl." He whispered

"I love you too Colbs." I whispered back

He let go of me and shut the car door again before the both of them ran off into the woods.

~~~

Hours must of gone by and they didn't come back yet, with me worrying so much I didn't care what happened with me. I opened the car door getting out before closing it and running off towards the woods, it was hard trying to find the trail but yet it wasn't hard to hear all the gunshots echoing.

I stood behind a tree looking at the warehouse there wasn't anyone out side and if they were they're dead, no matter how much I didn't want to walk up to one of them seeing if they had a weapon I did anyway.

Trying my best not to puke I check the guy not finding anything and I didn't want to check the other ones so I decided to slowly walk inside the warehouse and hide everytime I heard a noise. I heard two people running before a gun shot went off making me yelped before covering my mouth quickly.

"Someone else is here find them." They whispered