Time alone

Y/n pov.
I saw yami go to his room and go to sleep. I jump out of my window and saw the garden and sat there. I touch my lips and said "this is the second time yami has kissed me(blushing red). I sat there and said "i wonder what the gang is doing". (Yugi and the gang staying still). I saw my dress and said "sorry and y/n rip the bottom. Y/n had her gun on her knee. Y/n hear a noise and ran to it and it was her old ex friend sneaking in. I threw her to a tree. I said "what are you doing here"? She said "i am here to get you make you pay for hurting him". (Y/n smirk and looks at her old friend) (y/n old friend ran to y/n and try to grab her and y/n dogged it.) I lean back on the tree. She ran to me and i saw this is fun. She grab her gun and try to shot me but i up to the tree. I did many tricks on the tree. She ran out of bullets to shot. She try load more. I jump on the tree and kick her. I knee her stomach and punch her and she fell on the floor with blood in her mouth. She said "i won't lose to you spoil brat". (She ran to me and i ran to her. I punched her face and fell on the floor). I grab her neck and said "you think i am happy with my life  right now because you and him made me suffer a lot and i make you two pay back". (I drops her). I said "why did you do it"? The ex friend said "because i wanted a life like you with money and have anything i can get". I said "so by killing my parents and sending me away was going to get you it fast". She said "no i was planning on make you like me more. Then me and your ex were going to take your money". I laugh and said "but you could never get it because of my family maids and butler promised my parents it was for there next heir there daughter". (Y/n got her gun and said "i never feel sad for this and it's pay back". (Y/n shot her ex friend on the head and fell to the floor dead). Y/n said "your boy next". (I sat on the swing and smirk touch my lips).

Y/n said "i can't lie to myself. I have fallen in love with yami but i know he kissed me but it's hard". (I looks at her dress and takes off dress). (Yugi and the other saw this). Y/n saw her tattoo. Yugi and the others saw a tattoo on y/n waist and it was a flower with the eye like yami's necklace". Y/n touch it and said "i don't remember who was that boy when he gave me that necklace when i was a kid and i remember that will married him when i got older". Y/n had the necklace and got up on the tree. Y/n sat there and was crying and hit her head on the tree and said "i need to remember my childhood"(hit harder on the tree and pulls away. Bleed from her head). The gang saw this and y/n saw the blood and touch it and hugged herself and started to cry)
Y/n sat there and said "i can't changed what i became now. I wish i was stronger to save my parents even if killed me". Y/n got up on the swing and sat there. Y/n sat there and stayed quiet. Y/n look at her wrist and said "i am sorry mom and dad i couldn't protect you".(crying). Y/n parents ghost came and touch her face and said "Are sweet princess don't cry it make you look horrible". Y/n hugged her parents. Y/n dad said "sweetheart you were to young to save us and even if you try you would lose your life". (Y/n stood up). Y/n said " but i would still want to be with you and do something to help you be here with me".(Y/n mother lift her daughter chin). Her mother said "darling even if you did you wouldn't have great friends and people who care for you and made you stronger". Y/n said "i guess". (Y/n sat there and her parent hugged her and left). Y/n sat there and said "i guess it's true the person who helped me was yami to beginning form the very start and the gang help me too. They made me laugh and of course there's tea a good and great girl friend". (Y/n got up) she said "i will start new and make my life better and forget the past".(y/n grab the body and threw her ex friend away). Y/n said "he will come and i know he won't stop until. He kills me for you". (Y/n grab a long shirt and wear it like a cape and walk inside the house). The gang sneak in and went to saw thought the windows. They saw yami wear a robe and was shirtless. (Y/n was in her room and put on a long shirt and went to the bathroom). The boys and girl smirk and said "let's make them get more romantic and admitted there love". (They all nod and left the house).

Y/n pov
I went to take a shower and i look at my hand. I said "he will come for me after what i did to him in the club. Plus his dead girlfriend". I though about the gang and wonder what they are doing. (I took a shower and got ready to go out). I sat there on my bed and open the window and look outside. I wanted to sing but i can sing tomorrow. I closed the window and went to sleep.

Third pov
Yami walk to y/n room and saw y/n asleep and got on the bed. (Yami leans and kissed y/n lips). Yami said "y/n i love you never forget that".

A/note
Sorry its short

I am confused on making it a date next part or the gang does it.