111

So a while back I posted a potterhead problem that says:

Page 394.

I wasn't too sure about it.

Not gong to lie.

So I searched it into Google.

Then went onto Yahoo Answers.

Being a potterhead I thought I understood it.

Maybe it was something special about Snape written in page 394?

So I checked all my potter books.

Not really anything too special to turn into a meme.

Here is what Yahoo Answers told me:

What's so great about the Harry Potter quote 'Turn to page 394'?

I'm a Harry Potter fan, and I know when it's said (in POA, said by Snape) but why do people like this quite so much? I don't get it :/

Answers

Relevance

 Best Answer:  It's got nothing to do with Snape the character, and everything to do with Alan Rickman the actor. It's just his voice - it sounds particularly sexy when he says that line. That's all. No hidden meanings or anything like that. It's just a Snape/Rickman fangirl thing - kind of in-joke.

RedStar · 4 years ago

A lot of it definitely has to do with Alan Rickman's voice. But I think part of it may be because, if I'm remembering the scene right, he's answering Harry's question indirectly. It seems like that's the scene where Professor Lupin is absent because of the full moon, and Harry is asking where Lupin is. At this point, I guess, Snape is not yet ready to expose Professor Lupin, so he doesn't just say "He's a werewolf and it's the full moon." Instead he has them study werewolves hoping someone will connect the symptoms to his absences.

Heather C · 4 years ago

Hey guys! If you have read AND watched all of the movies and books, you probably know what page 394 means. It is because of his voice, but there is another thing it has to do with. 

The 3 stands for: The book the quote was said in 

The 9 stands for: The number of letter harry's dad and his friends called him S-N-I-V-I-L-L-U-S 

The 4 stands for: The number of conflicts Snape had in his life, James, Lupin, Sirius, and his love for lily 

I hope you guys found that helpful! Please reply for any other question you might have, I can answer and HP questions! Thnx!

harry · 5 months ago

It is a combination of the the way Snape/Alan Rickman says it, as well as the fact that it is a clue about Professor Lupin, which ultimately is revealed near the end of the book.

Mike J · 4 years ago

It's just because of the way Alan Rickman says it. It is just so Snape. lol 

Hope this helps :)

Prongs · 4 years ago

Serisoulyyyy? 

SNAPE'S VOICE! 

Just the way he says it. 

And the fact that he repeats it. 

Some reason, people find that amusing. 

But I find it more for his voice, a long with several of my friends. :)

Source(s):HP Expert. xD

Gravityflows · 4 years ago

Because it's SNAPE. And the way he says it. Awesomeness.

Charlotte · 4 years ago

Because Alan Rickman has the most wonderful way of clipping his words, every word he says is like a sentence unto itself.

Kai · 4 years ago

He says it in a 'sexy way'!

Girly · 3 weeks ago

cos he;s not caring, carries on, never stops , just does his job, and plus: he's snape lol

************************************************************************************************

Maybe I should've shortened it, but that's not the point.

Because now I'll never be able to watch POA and take that seriously.

This is a good thing to add to my book about ranting.

Maybe I'll do just that.

I also thought I should save this for chapter 394.

But I'm a long way off that.

Plus I'll probably forget by then.

If I remember I'll be sure to mention something.

Thanks, keep on reading.

Sorry if this just got in the way of your potterhead book reading...

Anyway, bye...!

A/N:
However many months later I've shortened it... :-) wow I'm so up-to-date with my writing.