The concert

"I still don't realize what I just did," thought Dawn as she walked quickly through the streets of London. The fifteen-year-old girl was feeling sick to her stomach and walking with a gut feeling: she had just snuck out. Why? Well, simply because her lifelong idol, Harry Styles and the other members of the One Direction sing together for this special occasion, were performing tonight for the first time since years in London. Every time she asked her mother Marie to take her to the concert, she refused categorically. The young girl never understood why her mother did not like the singer. He is charismatic, funny, generous, sarcastic, and most of all, he is the best at interacting with his fans.

Being desperate, Dawn decided to go alone with her friends after school. She had already planned, as she, Elly and Minaly had slept over at Felicy 's the night before. The foursome had been inseparable since the first day of kindergarten and were always up to no good. They were the prank queens of their high school.

Luckily, their teacher was absent, and they were able to go back to Felicy's house early to change and leave for their idols's concert.

The more Dawn walked, the more her adrenaline was pumping, a little voice inside her telling her that she was going to get into huge trouble if she stepped foot in that concert hall. Should she listen to that voice or have fun with her friends?

Let's be honest, there would have been no story if Dawn had backed out. The girl felt revived when she saw Harry's giant poster dominating the rest of the displays. Being in the line of sight, she felt as if the image was staring back at her. "Completely paranoid, he doesn't even know you exist!" she snapped back before turning to her friends:

"We avoid making the awkward groupies, right?" Asked Dawn who was not very comfortable with the crowd.

"But yes, don't worry, we are here to have fun" answered Elly.

In order not to break the atmosphere, Dawn smiled while hearing in the background her favorite song of the band: ready to run before entering the stands...