Christmas Special!!!

CW!!!: NSFW ahead so be warned! There are kinks mentioned as well as some rare pairs that you some of y'all might not like so there's that, there's also some cursing cause of yk who, anyway, enjoy!

Ps, I'll be using their first names so if anyone's triggered by that, I'm extremely sorry ≦(._.)≧

Btw, Imma credit this amazing user and creator, RandomFandoms65000, this was their idea so thank you for letting me use it! They also helped me with proofreading and editing this so thanks again! 

—— SURPRISE! ;) - BKDK ——

Timeskip to their adulthood, a year after graduating from U.A.

they're also dating; subtle (idk if it is) Omegaverse [A/B/O]

It's Christmas! That time of the year where people give presents to the people they deem as someone important to them, whether it's a lover, a family member, or a close friend. Whoever they are, they all deserve to receive gifts! No matter how big or small a present is, it's the thought that counts. That's why Izuku was getting ready because Katsuki would be arriving in an hour and a half! He's spent the whole week looking for the perfect gift!

He's thought about giving his boyfriend something All Might themed because everyone knows Katsuki likes the retired hero just as much as Izuku does. It got to the point that he had to ask their friends for advice, but all of them are just like Izuku, stumped and have no ideas.

As Izuku was thinking he realized that he was supposed to be in full heat mode at some point today which means he needs to call Mirko, he even forgot to tell Katsuki. When omegan heroes have a mate, their partner will also be granted a week off to help with the heat. The same goes for Alphas when they're in rut, their omegan partners will get a week off too. Izuku will just push that aside for now.

The green haired omega has went to every shop to find the perfect gift and eventually he did, but he asked Mina, Mezo's girlfriend, to get him the item instead. He wanted to surprise Katsuki with it so he had her get it, that way the blonde wouldn't find the purchase strange when if appeared on their credit card history. Izuku withdrew some cash from their joint bank account and handed it over to Mina. She deliver it to their doorstep a few hours after Katsuki left for work.

Izuku's heat starts today and he assumes is will probably hit fully by night time, which is when the explosive blonde will return home. He should really stop ignoring his symptoms. He wonder's if Katsuki noticed. No matter he informed Mirko, that he and Katsuki wouldn't be able to go to work for the rest of week. The tan woman said it was alright since she said she'll let the workers get out early today anyway since it's Christmas eve.

It's a good thing he went out earlier in the week to get other places, like lube and maybe some toys. He didn't bother to buy condoms because they've been trying to get Izuku pregnant, this is a great time to try again. Now that everything is settled he's rummaging around the house, setting up candles, cooking his boyfriend's favorite meals, taking a bath and making sure the lingerie fit him perfectly. Katsuki would be home soon.

His body didn't really change much from his high school days, but his chest get a little bigger probably do to his omega and maybe because of Katsuki's constant groping. His ass and thighs, though, oh boy! They were bigger, but they we're always pretty thick and Katsuki absolutely loved them. He'd took every chance he could get to grope or pinch them then sometimes he would even bite or suck on them.

The clothing he chose to wear wasn't that fancy, just a fiery orange bralette paired with some panties that accentuated his hips and ass, then some black thigh high socks. Over that cute lingerie was a Santa dress and a Santa hat sitting on top of his curls. The hat kind of looked like the mask that goes with his hero uniform, but without the ears. Did he look "girly?" Yes, but he loved it! He hopes Katsuki would too.