Chapter 7

Draco POV:

It has been a week and she still hasn't woken up yet. I spend hours upon hours with her every single day.

My Slytherin friends got kicked out of the school for some reason, except Blaise. All he said was that 'they where up to no good and had to go'.

The weasel avoids me at all costs. I would avoid me too if I was in his shoes, I'm like a nightmare dressed like a daydream, according to the Muggle borns.

My Hermione is in the hospital and there was nothing I could do to help her. When she wakes up I'm going to give her a kiss and tell her I love her.

I was walking to the library (at about 5:00 am because I couldn't sleep.) when I ran dead on into someone causing me and whoever it was to fall on our bums. The person had long curly hair, and light blue eyes. She was wearing strange fruit earrings too. I have seen this person walking around the castle before, I just haven't ever talked to her.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"It's quite alright." The girl said. I wonder why she was up so early....

I helped her up and she grinned at me sweetly, but not in a flirty sort of way. It comforted me for some reason.

"Where were you headed? if you don't mind me asking." I asked the cute girl.

"The library" she said in a whispy voice.

"But the library is this way though" I said pointing in the direction I was headed.

"How silly of me. Shall I join you?"

"Of course." I said. For some reason I felt that I could tell my whole life story to her and she wouldn't judge me, my deepest secrets and they would be safe forever. I felt I could trust this girl, and I have only known her for about a minute. She actually took my mind of Hermione for a second.

We walked together to the library. Well, I walked, she skipped.

"So tell me, what is it that is bothering you?"

"How did you know??" I said, shocked. She just grinned

"Well, you have the certain vibe."

"Look, I really don't wanna talk about it"

"That's fine. It's just that, sometimes it's good to share your thoughts Draco Malfoy."

"How..... How did you know my name?" I said. She just looked at me sweetly.

"Your father kidnaped me and took me to your home." She said. Oh I felt so embarrassed

"Then why are you talking to me? Everyone hates me...."

"I don't hate you. I forgive you because I know you where forced to do those things. It's okay"

"How do you know that I was forced?"

"You had a vibe" she said grinning.

Hermione POV:

I've been up here with Fred for a week now. Should I stay up here? No! No no no! I have to go back to Hogwarts, I have to see Draco.

"Fred.... I..... I can't stay here with you." I said. He looked at me sadly.

"Granger... Please. I don't know what I'm going to do without you. This has been an amazing week."

"It has, Fred, but I really do need to get home."

"Please don't go. I'm begging you! Don't go!"

"I have to Fred! I have made my decision!"

"I thought you loved me!"

"I do! As a friend.... I'm going to miss you so much, you have no idea."