LINGERIE

Elizabeth's point of view-
(current time)

I wake up from my phone continuously buzzing. what the fuck. I sigh and pick it up checking the time first. 12:32. not bad. I look down at the messages and they are from a few different people. Ri, jace. jace.

fuck. I forgot what happen last night. Honestly i realized how much i like him when he kissed me, but i only pulled away because i was confused. i'm sure he only kissed me because he was confused and high. i don't even know.

I open Ri's text first and read through the messages.

Ri: omg what the fuck just happened?

Ri: do you like him?

Ri: Lizzie answer meeeee

I sigh then start texting back,

Me: Sorry i fell asleep, i don't know how i feel about him. Eli was like this before we started dating, i don't want him to be the same.

I finish typing then hit send, then swipe out of that conversation and into the texts that Jace sent.

Jace: Hey, i just wanted to apologize if i made you uncomfortable. i don't know why i did that, sorry.

I read the message a few times over again, and notice he sent it at 4 in the morning.

Me: Your fine, you didn't make me uncomfortable

I hit send and turn off my phone. in all honesty, it really didn't make me uncomfortable. if anything i didn't mind it, at all.

I get out of my bed, and leave my room going downstairs. I already know my mom is cooking because i can smell french toast. I walk into the kitchen, and grab a plate.

"morning" Ma says, grabbing her fresh coffee and taking a sip.

"morning" i say back, and for once Adam is actually down here eating with us. I poke at my french toast then take a bite.

•••

After i ate, i ended up getting a shower and ready for the day. Ri told me she wanted to do stuff today, i'm not sure what but i agreed anyways.

Ri told me that she would be the one picking me up (rare occasion), so right now i'm on the porch waiting.

A few minutes later her car pulls into the driveway. I walk over and get in. her music is blasting, like always.

"sup" she says, she is texting someone on her phone but she still glanced up at me.

"hey" i reply, and shut the door. She puts down her phone and pulls out, and starts to drive out of the neighborhood.

"so.... you and Leo?" i smile, and i can see her cheeks turn a faint shade of pink.

"yeah.." she laughs a bit, stopping at the red light.

"but, what about you and jace? have you talked about what happened?" she asks.

"yeah, he apologized" i reply.

"do you like him? it looked like you kissed back?" she asks.

"i'm not sure yet, he is really sweet. and i don't know. i think i do. but i don't want to rush anything." i say, and watch as she pulls into the mall parking lot. oh so this is where we are going.

"Well, he seems so have his eye on you. but be careful." she warns, but not in a mean tone.

"i know" i reply with a little laugh. we park, then get out and head towards the doors.

•••

After shopping for a while, we came across Victoria's Secret, which is a shop me and Ri are no strangers to.

We smile at each-other, then make our way in. I was in need of some new stuff anyways.

I grab a few regular bras, then one with blinged straps, i also grab a few lingerie ones too.

I go grab the matching bottoms, and walk to checkout my stuff.

After checking out, i noticed Ri was still filling her hands with stuff. her hands were practically overflowing with lingerie. I don't even want to know how she is going to surprise Leo with that stuff.

•••

I ended up sitting there for twenty minutes, until she finally came out with like five bags.

"jesus christ" i laugh, and show my one bag.

"You never know" she shrugs and smiles.

I just laugh and shake my head, I swear she is so dumb sometimes. We head over to the food court , and go over to the little pizza stand.

We both order a slice, then grab it and head over to a table.

"So, have you heard anything from Eli?" she asks, taking a bite of her pizza.

"nope, not a thing." I smile, and then take a bite of my pizza. It's honestly surprising that Eli hasn't said a word to me. He usually sends texts and calls. no matter how many time i block his number, he makes new ones just to text me on.

I'm happy that i kind of got out of the situation. But i know he isn't quite over yet. He never is.

"you ok?" i can hear Ri ask, breaking my chain of thoughts.

"oh- yeah. just zoned out" i laugh a bit, and take a few more bites of my pizza.

•••

After a while, Ri ended up dropping me off at my house. I just finished eating dinner, and now i'm laying in my bed. fucking school tomorrow.

I turn off my lamp, plug in my phone, and shut my eyes.

Thank the lord it didn't take long to fall asleep.