graduation

Quick notes before the chapter begins

This will only be 99 liners graduation. And for reference of their uniform, I found the perfect stage where they wore uniforms.

YT link:
https://youtu.be/zZ_XbuGIHCk

Warning: long chapter, sorry.

Alright now that's done, enjoy <3

The time has finally come. After this night the boys were free from high school. As much as it was a relief. Parts of them know they will miss the memories they made.

Despite having to wake up at ungodly hours or being stressed out about assignments. It was where they spent most of their teenage years, where they grew up mentally and physically as well. It was where they learn to discover themselves and other people who had a huge impact on their lives.

So to sum it up, graduation was bittersweet. Do you have your badge?❞ Seonghwa asked Wooyoung as he fixed his collar for him. The younger's eyes burst out open not remembering where he left it.

Seonghwa place his hands on his hips as he scolded How many times have I told you to get ready before tonight?❞ Yunho, Yeosang and Mingi start snickering at the side.

Hongjoong's head snaps at them and place his finger on his lips telling him to keep quiet. Wooyoung stares away as he whined  It's okay hyung, they're not going to notice.❞ The older stares at him for a second before making up his mind to get over it.

It's Wooyoung, either get used to it or be stressed out. And he has already experienced the second one too much. Seonghwa waves his hand off as he said Alright then, all of you behave well and make sure you smile for the camera no sneaky gang signs Mingi.

He gave a look at Mingei who looked away scoffing. Soon the 99 liners went to the area where their class were seated.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong moved to the family side along with a grumpy Jongho who was forced to come. But regardless held all the five flower bouquets he was going to give to all his older brothers.

Wooyoung sat down in his seat, trying his hardest to ignore his tie choking the life out of his neck as he looked around the room to look for San.

Within a vast ocean of people, he did not see the familiar figure he looked for. He sulked as he turned around and faced the front. Suddenly his phone rang and Wooyoung immediately picked up seeing who was the caller.

San! Where are you, I saved a seat for you.❞Wooyoung excited blurted out, he could hear San chuckle at what he said and that made him feel shy just from hearing his voice.