The staring begins

[The Yellow Evans?]                                {Fake Sirius?}

[The Yellow Evans?]
  {Fake Sirius?}

Regulus' POV

Once we got to Hogwarts I looked around finally happy to be home again. Evan and Barty were both in front of me trying to wrestle each other, or they just wanted to touch each other in some way I don't know....but they are definitely gay for each other even if they don't want to admit it.

We all sat down while the old coot went on and on about nothing important. He said something about the prefects but I didn't care much about any of that. I found my self glancing over at Lotus, who was sitting next to her best friends Frank Longbottom and Amos Diggory.

I never had a problem with those two they were nice. Although Amos seemed a little full of himself sometimes, when he gloats about anything people just listened because he was the golden boy of Hufflepuff. Frank was quiet and usually kept to himself, I have had a few conversations with him though because he tutored me in Herbology in third year but that was it.

Soon enough I just kept staring at Lotus taking in all her attributes. The way her hair was a dark red that almost reminded me of blood or cherries I guess. Her eyes were green but not the same green like her sister who had emerald green eyes...no she had these beautiful forest green eyes that reminded me of trees, of course I wasn't close enough to get that close of a look but I saw them on the train, so I got a pretty good look.

I noticed that when she laughed sometimes she threw her head back or she cover her face with her hands. Her posture was nice she wasn't really sitting fully straight but she wasn't full on slouching either....god why did I notice that?! That's so weird and such a pureblood thing to notice....ew!

Anyway after the sorting, I finally started paying attention to what was going on around me.

"Regulus helllooooo..! Any one in there?" Barty asked as he knocked on my head like it was a door...god sometimes he can be stupid yet it was funny.

"Yea yea I'm fine sorry I was just zoning out I don't like listening to the old coot" I replied with not wanting to talk about how I was staring at Lotus the whole time.

"Really cause it looked like you were staring at the Yellow Evans" Rab said looking over at Lotus for a second before looking back at me.

I rolled my eyes at him  "the Yellow Evans?" He just nodded "yea she's a Hufflepuff while her sister is a Gryffindor so I call them the yellow and red Evans twins" he replied.

"Or in other words they are ketchup and mustard" Evans said laughing a little at his stupid joke. Barty laughed too but he laughed at all of Evans jokes no matter how stupid and unfunny they were.

"Or they can be called Pee and Blood" Barty joked back at him making Evan laugh harder.

Rab and I looked at each other then back at the two boys in front of us shaking our heads "those jokes were as shitty as your dad Barty" Rab said and Barty pouted at that.