deflate

Needless to say, I ate the entire pizza along with a 2 liter of coke. I lieon my couch, stuffed, feeling like I'm going to pop. I immediately take off my waist trainer and my belly balloons out. A shame spiral starts but I stop myself when I sit up and my big bloated belly plops down on my thighs. It's an entirely new sensation for me. I've never been overweight in my life. The truth is, I like this feeling. I don't know why but it feels powerful and oddly sexy. The feeling of being stuffed to the brim makes me wet. I shimmy out of my booty shorts and begin rubbing my own belly. I experiment with pressure, occasionally kneeding my fat, sinking my hands into my belly, and I start fingering myself. I feel dirty and shameful in a hot way, but also powerful and sexy. While orgasming, I fantasize about a man seeing me stuffed like this.
After cumming, I walk to the bathroom to wash up. I hurry back to my bedroom and jump in my warm bed. I tuck myself in and cuddle my cat. I'm so comfortable but I just can't sleep. My tummy won't stop bubbling. It hurts so bad and I can feel the air pressing against my sides. I start burping quietly into my pillow and letting out an occasional fart. Normally I would be embarrassed because I have a roommate in the bedroom across from mine. I didn't care because it felt so much better to get all of my bloat down. It took an entire hour to stop farting and burping. I'm a little grossed out by myself because I found that part kind of sexy too.