ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ 3️⃣5️⃣

"Here." He gave the ice cream to her as she quickly take it and lick it slowly makes his eyes fixed on her. They walking to the corner of the amusement park and take a seat on the bench. She really enjoy the ice cream, without looking at him at all while he tilted his head and staring onto her deeply.

how she lick the ice cream,

how she smiling,

how she humming while eating the ice cream,

and how her lips smudge because of the ice cream.

The ice cream is all over her lips!

A tint smile plastered on his lips without he knowing. Only when seeing her like this, it's make his life perfect! She's happy with him. Not with someone else. Thats what he want.

"Tzuyu." He suddenly call for her makes she immediately turn her head facing him with her lips full with those ice cream. He immediately come foward and giving a kiss on her lips, lick all the ice cream makes her eyes widened and froze on her spot. He place his hand on her nape, pulling her more to deepened the kiss for a while.

She gulp as he kissing her, exploring and of course tasting that chocolate flavour of ice cream inside her mouth too! He give a bite on her lips before slowly broke the kiss with a tint smirk plastered on his lips.

He staring on her lips for a while before look up into her eyes. Their face still close to each other and their nose still brushed to each other too!

"Eat properly will you?" He whispered and caressed her cheeks a little before pulling his head again. He crossed his arms and chuckled while she still froze in disbelief of those quick actions from him.

He look at her with his chuckled.

"Why? Shocked?! As if i don't taste you before." He stick out his tongue and smirking makes she quickly look away and clear her throat. Yes, she fall in love again. Again again and again.

"We will going back after this. Do you want anything more?" He ask as she quickly shooking her head. He hummed and they stay still awkward like that for a minute. They actually really thinking hard about their relationship. What should they do?

"i-im d-done." She stuttering a little amd biting her lower lips.

"Alright. Let's going back." He immediately grabbing her hand, intertwined and walking together to the car. If people see them, of course they will think that the two of them is in relationship or even a husband and wife!

Just too perfect to each other and really match.

But people didn't know the truth between them.

It's complicated.