First Day

No one's POV

Quackity was walking around the house worried and scared. It was his Frist day of year 10 (this is based off an Aussie school lol) at a new high school. He knew a few kids there because of his older brother George. But George had already left with clay or Dream. Quackity went to sit down to put on his shoes and then went to find Ponk "Papa I'm ready to go now." He said in a small voice waiting for the older male to come and take as he didn't want to walk to school yet. When Ponk came out they went to the car and started to leave to go to school.

"I'm scared papa.." he mumbled while looking down. "You'll be ok ducky." Ponk smiled lightly and pat his head and kept driving. "You already know some people and if anything happens you have your older brother and your dad is the principal." He smiled and looked over at him quickly before looking ahead again. "Thanks Papa." He smiled a bit and mumbled a small thank you before trying not to freak out about going to a new a school. "Where here Alex just go to your dad's office and he'll take you to where you need to go." Ponk smiled and kissed his cheek before waving bye to him and drove back home. Quackity took a deep breath and walked to his dad's office and didn't stop even when the office staff told him to stop and sign in. He knocked and waited for him to open the door.

Sam opened the door and smiled when he saw his youngest son standing and let him in with a small. "Hey kiddo how are you?" He said as he watched the male sit on his desk. "Dad I'm scared.." he said softly, making Sam stop what he was doing to talk to the young male. "Alex you don't have worry I'm here and so is brother and his friends and I'm sure you'll make new friends and if someone hurts you, you come to me and i'll make sure your ok Alex" he said and started to walk out with all of Quackity's things in his hands to take him to his class.

Sam knocked on the door and walked in."Good morning Mr. Nate, I have a new student for you today." He smiled and went to reach around to bring out  Quackity so he could see the class. He had already meet The teacher through sitting in his dad's office through meetings so he gave the teacher small wave and looked around at everyone else. "Ah yes Quackity it's nice to see you again." The teacher said. He was an older man in about his 60's but still nice and helpful. "Can I get you to sit at the back for me please?" He said, as Quackity nodded and started walking to the seat he was told to and waved bye to his dad.

~time skip to lunch~

Quackity was walking the old tree George had told him about. When he got there he saw some of George's friends. The first on was a taller male with dirty blonde hair with a green jumper, blue jeans and Nike. That was Clay or Dream as everyone called him. Next to him was a tallish male with longish black hair with an under cut, he a black long sleeve shirt under his white shirt with a flame, black ripped jeans and black and whites checkered vans. That is Nick or Sapnap as everyone called him. The last on there was once again a tall male but he had brown fluffy hair with a multi-coloured jumper and just some normal pants and some normal joggers. This is Karl. And last but not least is George. He smiled softly and sat down with them. "Hey guys.." he said softly waiting for someone to talk. "Hey Alex, what's up?" George  said with a small and handed him some food "I know you didn't pack food so eat that or I'll get Sapnap to make you." George said with a small smile as Quackity took it out of his hands as the other started talking. "Quackity when did you start coming here?" Asked Karl with a small head tilt. "Oh today is my first day here." He said with a small giggle and rubbed his head. "Cool! Also who's your favourite teacher you have?" He asked trying to make the younger male feel more comfortable in the small group he had just joined.

~after lunch~

Quackity was walking around to find his class room his was a class he wasn't looking forward too, because of the teacher but he was also moved up to a high year level so he was just hoping someone he knew would be in there. He opened the door and saw sapnap and Karl sitting and talking before making his way over to the two males before sitting next to them with a small smile and a small 'hi'. Before they went back to chatting before the class had began. Quackity stayed quite and stayed near the wall as if he didn't want to be seen by someone, he liked the teacher as it was Mr. Nate but there was someone he didn't want to know he was there he kept looking at this guy and the notes. He was thankful that Sapnap and Karl sit at the back and not the front were he could be seen a lot easier. He smiled when the bell rang and walked out with the two males, thinking he was all good and there was no way anything could go bad. That was until someone yelled his name out and he turned around to see who called his name out only to be meet with the one person he thought he'd never see again, he looked around shocked and scared it was his ex.....Jschallt

Enjoy everyone~ <3

Word count: 1007