"Don't be nervous " (Brandon smut) (ehe ;) )

tw: degradation, spanking, choking
QUICK PSA: I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT BEFORE SO I'M SO FUCKING SORRY 💀
Eish, Wish me luck-

"Sweetheart are you ready?" Your boyfriend Brandon asked. "Uh yeah, yeah I'm ready" you nervously replied.
" Come on y/n, don't be nervous, I'm sure they'll love you as much as I do," Brandon assured you " And besides all you have to do is impress my strict Asian mom"
"Is it too late to cancel?" you queried with a shaky voice. "Unfortunately so" Brandon chuckled. "Alright, do you mind just zipping up my dress?" You asked as you tried to zip it up yourself "Not at all" he replied.

You turned your back to Brandon. You felt his strong hands run up your sides. He knew what he was doing. He placed a quick kiss on your shoulder before slowly zipping your dress up. He slowly trailed his ringed hands down your body and gripped on your hips and slowly turned you to face him. You were right, there was a smirk on his face. You felt your underwear wetten at the sight of him, and seeing him in a suit definitely did not help.
"You look gorgeous love," he said before planting a soft kiss on your lips "right we need to go or we're going to be late" You decided to not move, and Brandon picked up on this, he got held of your hand and basically dragged you to the car.

~time skip brought to you by the mirror in Brandons bedroom~

"So, y/n, what are you studying?" Brandons mother asked you. You gulped down your food before answering. "Oh I'm currently studying educational psychology"
"That's so interesting" Brandons mom said, to your surprise she studied criminal psychology so the two of you talked about that for a while.

~"another one" - dj khaled~

"Brandon, how did the two of you meet?" His father asked. "It's actually a long story," he squeezed your hand tightly to reassure me that everything was ok "I was at a bookstore, and I needed help to find 'great expectations' and I saw y/n behind the counter. I asked her for help and she did, and we started talking. After that she rang up the books she asked if I needed anything else and then I said 'yes actually, your number' and the rest is history." You saw Brandon smile from the corner of your eye. It made you happy. "Y/n, I must say, your dress is beautiful" Brandon's mom said. "Thank you so much" you blushed. You then remembered what Brandon had done before the two of you arrived at his parents house. 'Payback time you thought to yourself.

"So how did you guys meet?" You queried Brandon's parents. "Oh my goodness, it was such a long time ago let me if I remember... nope nothing" Brandon's dad said sarcastically, earning a slap on the arm from his wife. He laughed at held her hand. 'Huh, that's where Brandon gets his sense of humor from' you realized to yourself. "I'm kidding Linda, so it was April 1st 1988, And I decided to play a prank on my math teacher Mrs Robinson, and little did I know Linda was sat right in front of the class..." he continued talking and Linda spoke in between.

Brandon looked at you confused because, You already knew how they met, Brandon had told you the story before. "Y/n, " he whispered into your ear, "What are you doing, I've told you the story before?" "I guess I forgot" you seductively whispered back. You laid your hand on his crotch of his dress pants and slowly started rubbing. "you little slut" he quietly groaned, "you're just trying to distract then to see what you're doing" "I guess you caught me" you silently chuckled. You felt him get hard underneath your hand. His hips bucked upwards a little bit. "fuck" he whispered. "do you like that?" you asked slowly. His hips bucked upwards again. "I guess I know your answer then" you mumbled into his ear. He looked at you with lustful eyes. "... And that's how we met" Linda concluded. The two of you jumped a little bit. You quickly moved your hands into your lap. Neither of you payed any attention whatsoever, but you knew how to act like it.

"Oh my goodness would you look at the time!" Brandons dad chuckled. You looked at your watch '22:35' "We better get going but thank you so much for your hospitality" you thanked Brandons parents. "Are you sure? It's so late and it must be very hard to see on the road, we really don't mind the two of you staying over" she said. "Thank you ma'am but are you 1000% sure?" You asked "Positive, also call me Linda " she smiled, you could see the similarity in their smiles, it made you feel safe. "Thank you... Linda" you thanked her. "Also Brandon, the guest room is being painted, so y/n will have to sleep in your old room and remember guys, no funny business" his father smirked at Brandon before walking off with his hand around Linda's waist.

As soon as they left, Brandon grabbed your hand and dragged you to his room. 'shit' you thought to yourself. At that moment you knew, you had fucked up.
(A/n: see the meme reference, nvm I'll let the two of you get back to what you were doing ;) )
He softly shut the door and looked at you. "You whore" he spoke lowly before grabbing your hips and pushing you up against the wall. He roughly kissed your lips and pinned your hands up. "Brandon... your parents, they might-" "They might what? See us? You certainly didn't seem to care about that when you were rubbing my crotch at the dinner table" he spun you around and lifted up your short black dress. "Brandon, may I come in?" "Uh yeah mom sure" he nervously said. You quickly pulled down your dress, and grabbed one of Brandons sweatshirts to cover up the hickeys peppered across your collarbone. "I just wanted to say goodnight" "Yeah uh, goodnight mom, wait you guys are going to bed so early, why?" He questioned his mother. "One, it's past your bedtime" she stated jokingly " Two, your father and I are going to watch a movie"
" Ahhhh ok. Enjoy the movie mom" he quickly gave her a hug. Which she mistook for a handshake. Due to the awkwardness she quickly left the room.

"Asian mom's am I right?" he laughed. "Now where were we?" He grabbed your hips and turned you around and pushed you up against the wall. "Brandon?" you asked gently. "Yes y/n?" "I don't think this is a good idea, your parents are awake and the walls are thin and I think your dad knew what happened at the dinner table. So can we wait until we get home tomorrow?" "Ugh fine, but what was the point of making me hard then?" He asked sarcastically "You teased me before we left for your parents house!" You laughed. "Ai fuck, fair enough"
"Good boy" you whispered into his ear. "Tease" he mumbled.

~time skip brought to you by Brandon's ginger bread house~

"Oh sweet Jesus that movie was scary" Brandon said whilst clutching your arm. "C'mon love, the movie wasn't that scary" you giggled. "The mother got possessed by a witch then tried to kill her kids, how is that not scary, AND it's based on a true story" he stated. You turned the TV off and heard loud snores. "Huh, I think your parents are asleep" you chuckled. "Finally," he said,

"I've wanted to do this since we got here. Do you know how much of a tease you were tonight?" "No I dont" you smirked. "Of course you don't," he chuckled to himself. "I think this," he threw you onto the bed and started roughly kissing your neck, " will help you remember." "fuck" you moaned quietly. His lips trailed from your lips, down to your neck and stopped just above your bra. He slowly played with the bra strap, still maintaining eye contact. He then effortlessly unclipped it and threw it into the corner of the room.

"Still nervous love?"

A/n: AYYYY I'M BACK. I've had a pretty bad couple of weeks but I'm doing better. Unfortunately my girlfriend and I broke up BUT we are on good terms, and still as close as ever. The lengthy hiatus was due to family issues, but things are better.

For me school starts on the 24th so I won't be updated as much (even to I rarely do lmao)

ANYWAY HAVE AN UTTERLY AMAZING DAY MY LUVS
Xoxo,
Ozzy