Part 18

Recap-

Wait a minute did I say fangs he fucking bite me was that the first time he had. What the fuck?

Before I could even question it my world faded into darkness.

>>>Next Morning<<<

As I woke up all I could feel was the warmth that radiated around me oddly it comforted me that was until I tried to get up and noticed I couldn't as a muscular arm was wrapped around me keeping me from leaving the bed. I automatically knew who that arm belonged to and within an instance I remembered what had taken place last night and how I was bitten by the very man I lie down with. Without hesitation I start to struggle desperate to get a way from him worried he shall hurt me like everyone else has in my lonely life.

But all my struggling did was wake the beast next to me which instantly had my heart beating at a fast rate scared of what shall happen next within a flash his body was leaning over mine his muscular arms caging me in as he somehow managed to position himself within my legs without me even noticing it was then I knew truly in that moment there was no escape for me.

Jughead: Princess where do you think your going?

Betty: huh to the... Why did you bite me ?

Jughead: I don't know I just felt like I had to like it was an instinct and I just had no control over it I couldn't help myself. Just something in my mind was forcing me to do it.....(smirking) But you've got to admit you fucking loved it the way you clenched around my dick as I carried on to pound into you omg it felt so good and you cant even deny it you loved every second of your moans spoke for you

Betty:(blushes) Can we have breakfast now? I'm starting to get hungry

Jughead: AWW so cute and talking about changing the subject Princess but yes we can have breakfast you'll need it after that long workout session we had the other day . God after how hard I pounded you your gonna need all the energy you can get that's if you can even walk today which I don't think you actually can.

Betty: Don't be an ass of course I can walk it wasn't even that good to cause something like that to happen to me see ( goes to stand up but instantly falls back down as her legs shake)

Jughead: And you were saying

Betty: No need to rub it in just help me down stairs

Jughead: Of course (lifts her up in his arms and starts making his way downstairs) and any way I kinda like you like this for 1 you cant escapes and 2 I like you in my arms  

Betty: Well maybe I like being in your arms 

Jughead: And we have arrived my Princess (places betty down on the unit ) Now what would you like to eat to day except for me because I really don't think you can handle anymore of me until a few hours later. Don't you think betty?

Betty; shush We shall not talk about that for any longer okay and I would like some pancakes please

Jughead: Anything for you Princess

....

TO BE CONTINUED

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

VOTE AND COMMENT