beyond the surface

COMMENTS PLS

(Jahsynt)

It’s Saturday, the first day of our spring break so I’m waiting out to see if Evangeline is free anytime this weekend. I been thinking about her so much more than usual over these past few days that’s its lowkey making me feel kinda obsessed. Thinking to myself like damn, nigga chill. Let her breathe. At the same time I don’t know if I have the self-control to give her space like she may or may not want. Even at night, my dreams got real intense and I ended up falling out the bed so I woke up at 4am on the floor—so here I am. It’s still dark outside and it’s a cool breeze so I open up the windows so my curtains can fly up and hit me with a pleasant draft. At least this time I woke up before my sheets got drenched. Reminiscing about how fine Evie is and how triumphant it made me feel the day after our anniversary when I seen all them hickies all over her neck and chest, a sudden throbbing jolts over my crotch. It wasn’t the dreams that bothered me necessarily, but more like their effect on me. My dick is hard enough to slice clean through a diamond and it motivates my hand to absentmindedly reach out for my phone and my fingers automatically start to dial her number. Her name pops up half-way through dialing it; Sunshine with the smirk and blushing emojies. (yes, that’s her name in my phone nigga don’t judge me.) I let the phone ring forever until it stops and I hear some movement.

“Hello?” Evie’s voice is all groggy and shit (because obviously I woke her up) but she sounds so cute and raspy and disoriented that my other hand automatically begins to entertain the monster growing in my draws.

“baby,” I exhale.

“…mm-hmm?”

“I miss you.”

 After a brief silence she says, “jah…it’s so early. you woke me up.”

“I know, I know. I’m sorry I just wanted to hear your voice.”

“that’s sweet.” She clears her throat. “can I go back to bed now?”

“if you stay up with me real quick I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

“but jahsynt,”

Shiiit. Why she have to say my name like that? the stokes became slightly quicker and more rapid. Still stroking, I scrambled to my feet, wondering where my Jergens was located at. “Evangeline. Stay up with me.”

“ugh, fine.” She yawns. “why you up so late anyway?”

I tell her, “I was up thinking about you.” my trusty bottle of Jergens is underneath my bed, so I retrieve it quickly and go back to advancing toward this nut.

“Jah, seriously.” She says doubtfully, sounding more awake than before.

“I’m dead ass serious.”

 “Mhm. Why you breathing so hard?”

She finna catch a nigga slipping. “…No reason.”

 Don’t lie.”

“Chill, Evie. Just talk to me, I don’t wanna talk right now. I just want to hear your voice.”

“..um ok? You’re being weird…”

“How?”

“I don’t know…calling at 4:45am when you know damn well spring break has just started and I was tryna catch up on some rest and you breathing all heavy like you running a marathon, then you won’t tell me why. Did something happen that you won’t tell me about?”

“Evie…chill. You’re overthinking this.”

“I am?”

“Mhmmm…” As I’m getting a bit closer to bussin, all types of freaky thoughts involving me and Evangeline are flitting throughout my mind. I know better than to tell her because she’d probably freak out and hang up on me. She gets real uncomfortable whenever I bring up sex, I don’t really know why and since I’m not tryna pressure her into anything, I don’t push her to find out.