The Tengu City Cultural fair (Part 1)

When the group had finished their oversized breakfast, they all went to prepare themselves for the trip to the cultural festival. This took over an hour for the spirits to do( if you live with a girl or are a girl you'd understand why), forcing Shido to wait outside his house for them all, since he was already prepared.

"It's been over an hour, why do girls take so long?" Shido questioned himself.

" It is one of the many mysteries of this world . . . Me...!"

Shido Jumped, not expecting an answer.

Shido: Who said that?!

. . . . No response was heard . . . .

"What the hell?!"

Shido looked everywhere, searching for a possible source to the voice.

Shido: That voice . . . why did it sound so familiar.

"Papa, are you okay?" spoke a cute little voice.

Shido: Huh?

Shido looked over his shoulder, what he saw was a cute little girl who looked a lot like a mini Rinne Sonogami.

Shido: Rio? How long have you been their?

Rio: Eh? Rio has only just got here.

Rio Sonogami, the daughter of Shido and Rinne, but the way one would expect. After the events of both 'Rinne Utopia' and 'Arusu install', Rio mysteriously appeared in Tengu city, and activated an incomplete version of Rinne's angel 'Eden', her purpose was to look for 'the most important thing' as she called it in order to keep 'Eden' active forever. This ended up being the Key given to Shido by Rinne at the end of 'Rinne Utopia', by this time Rio returned Rinne her powers and disappeared, only for her to miraculously appear the next day, without the use of any power, much to everyone's confusion. But everyone was happy that she was back, so they treated it like nothing happened in the first place.

"How long have you been there?"

Rio: Huh? Rio has always lived here.

Shido:. . . . No . . . I meant how long have you standing there?

"Oh! Just a minute or two, why?

Shido decided it was best to start changing the subject.

"Oh no reason, just surprised you got here ready. . . Before everyone else"

Rio tilted her head, visually confused.

"Rio was always ready, so Rio asked mama if she could go wait with Papa, was that okay" she asked innocently

(Note that Rio talks a lot in the third person as seen in "Rio Reincarnation", rarely in first person).

"Of course it is, you can stay with me until everyone is ready."

At the sound of this Rio smiled "Yay! Thank you Papa."

She gave him a a big hug, which Shido returned. It was at that moment someone came out of Rinne's house,  She had long blond hair and deep pink eyes plus a ponytail tied on her right sides and at the sight of the hug between Shido and Rio, she smiled with delight.

"When ever you two are together, it makes me so warm inside" She remarked to herself.

Though she wasn't speaking so loud, Shido immediately noticed her.

Shido: Huh, Oh Mayuri, I didn't see you there.

Mayuri, the Movie Spirit(to us at least), she is result of the other sealed spirits power,( from Tohka up to Miku) mixing into one after they each felt stressed due to there desire to have Shido to themselves, as a result she had automatically developed feelings for him at her birth. Her original purpose was to ensure that the stress levels decreased before she would ultimately disappear, however, as she she viewed the dates Shido had with them, her desire to not disappear fuelled by jealousy, made her angel Kerubiel, go berserk. It the whole group to beat it, before finally being destroyed by Tohka in newly obtained 'Full form' after it was weakened due to a kiss by Shido and Mayuri (If you've seen the movie or have good knowledge of it, you'll know what I mean).