𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

..

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖾- 𝖳𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖥𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋

𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘪  "𝘒𝘑" 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘵

..

  The harsh rain pattered down onto the sidewalk melting into the earth as easily as it fell. I carefully placed my hood over my head and remembered I had made plans to finish my faux locs tonight.

Once I gathered my things I said bye to Winnie, I ran to my car to go home. I decided to help at a club, I worked at long ago to take my mind off of everything. Besides I have a feeling I won't be working to much any more or at all depending on how far everything goes.

The short drive ended when I pulled up to my building and gathered my things to head inside. I used my card to unlock the door and made sure it shut back before getting on the elevator to my floor. I loved the way it was so quiet and peaceful at this time and I couldn't wait to just run a bath and relax for a little bit. I opened my door with caution expecting to see Shadow and Rose ready to jump on me, but they didn't. I closed my door and whistled, and here they come.

"Hi babies, where were y'all?" I questioned while rubbing their heads. I walked towards my kitchen and jumped slightly, ready to pull my gun when I saw Draco sitting on the counter with a treat bag next to him.

"Wassup Kure," He said looking up from his phone to me and then putting it the side.

"How did you get in here?" I scrunched my eyebrows together realizing my question was dumb for the type of person he his. "Well moreso why are you in here? Or here at all?"

"You should know the answer to that love." He said his eyes never leaving me as I began setting my stuff down.

"Well if we didn't have that brief talk, I'd think you were here to murder me." I said turning the living room and kitchen light on since I was hungry.

"Nah, maybe a few months ago, but not now." He said getting off the counter. "I fed and walked them for you, I knew it was finna rain." He informed me when he saw me grabbing their leashes.

"Oh. . . Well Thank you," I nodded taking a deep breath and letting myself relax slightly and I took off my shoes and hoodie. I let myself slow down and stood opposite of him. His eyes raked over me as neither one of us said anything. I watched him as his eyes stopped on my side.

"You got a new tattoo huh?" He motioned to it. "Who did it?"

"Why? So you can go kill him?"

"Precisely." Draco replied not missing a beat making me laugh lightly. That particular side of him never changing.

Him saying that didn't freak me out, he always told me. He wanted to be the only one to tattoo me and vice versa simply because that's how we found each other and bonded and it was kind of our thing. That being said I didn't feel bad, only because it was a small tattoo that anyone with a steady hand could do. It didn't have as much meaning as the ones he did for me.

I knew the only reason why he noticed it so fast, is because if there was anyone who knew my body more than me it was him just as I knew his.

While he looked over me, I did so to him. It seemed as if he grew in height and he got leaner and his style seemed to have advanced, but never changed. His hair got a little bit longer and his face and eyes were still, if not more cute and fine. Had it not been this type of situation I would've been all over him like years prior.