Morning

„Am I bothering you, Mrs. Malfoy?" The elf asks me, looking at me with his blue, tennis-ball-sized eyes.
„No", I said briefly, exhaling with relief. I thought it was Malfoy.
„I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mert, Mister Malfoy's house elf and yours, Mrs. Malfoy", he says and I looked at him in surprise. I pull myself together again quickly, it sure isn't a big deal that the Malfoys have a house-elves.
„You can call me Melena", I offer the little guy, I preferred that a thousand times to mistress or Mrs. Malfoy. But I should probably get used to the name and the title because I wouldn't be able to change my last name so quickly.

„But Mert can't use her first name, mistress", he said desperately. Seems like he's not used to it. „Please", I said and smiled at him.
„But, Master Malfoy will be mad at Mert", he says, with tears in his eyes.
„He sure won't. But if you prefer, you only call me by my first name when we're alone", I say and he nods in agreement.
„Good, m ... Melena", he says and disappeared with a "pop ".

I opened the first closet and found a lot of suits in it. Sure, that was Malfoy's house, so it's his. I closed the closet doors and opened the second closet on the other side of the bed. I open the doors and find both dresses and everyday clothes in them. They are not from my uncle. So Malfoy should have bought this. I take out pajamas that are light blue and two-piece out of the closet. I go to the bathroom with them.

A large shower, a no less large bathtub, a small closet, and a washbasin. I took off my dress and got into the shower. I turned on the faucet and felt warm water flow over my body. Immediately I relaxed and took a shower without any further disturbing thoughts. Then I turned off the water and put on my pajamas before taking my mother's wedding dress and going out. I neatly hung the dress in the closet and lay down on the bed.

Silence. You couldn't hear anything and it's kind of uncomfortable. The whole station was uncomfortable. Will Malfoy come in? Of course, he'll come in. This is his room and he must be tired. I wanted to stay awake, but the whole ward just made me tired, so I fell asleep.

The next day I feel bright light on my body and opened my eyes slightly. I automatically looked to my left, but there is no Malfoy there. However, the ceiling is rumpled, so Malfoy had been lays next to me that night. I blushed and shook my head. Why hadn't I noticed that he was lay next to me? But when I think about it like that, I'm really happy about it. Otherwise, I wouldn't have slept all night.

I got up and got a green dress from my closet before going to the bathroom and changing.
I tied my hair up and then went downstairs to the first floor. A little disoriented, I looked around and then went through the next door. In the room, a large table immediately caught my eye, as did the man who sat at the front of the long table. I was about to turn around again when someone speak to me.

„Good morning, mistress. I hope you slept well. What do you want for breakfast?", ask Mert, who suddenly stood in front of me.
„Just a coffee, please", I say, a little taken aback, and Mert nodded.
„Your coffee will come immediately. Please sit down", he continues, and this time I nodded.
I sat down on one of the armchairs and sat across from Malfoy, who has hidden his face behind the Daily Prophet and is not saying anything.

I played with my hands a little uncertainly. It was so quiet in the whole room. Should I speak to him? I still didn't know why he married me. I should ask him. I opened my mouth, and closed it, but again immediately. I did not dare.

„Please, mistress", Mert reappeared and put a filigree cup on the table in front of me.
„Thank you, Mert," I said to him and he looked at me briefly in surprise, but then nodded and disappeared again. Again the silence reigns, I took a sip of my coffee, which tasted very good. I looked up to see Malfoy drop the Daily Prophet on the table.
His gaze wanders briefly to me, his expression remained unchanged, like yesterday.

Surprisingly, he opens his mouth and says: „ ..."