Chapter Forty Three:

Luna's Pov:

Ginny opened the door.

"Hey love." She said and I blushed.

"Oh hi Harry." I said noticing him on the stool.

"Hi Luna."

"Hello Draco."

"Luna."

"I brought food." I said holding up the bags with food.

Ginny moved out of the way, so I could walk in.

"The food smells wonderful." Harry laughed. "Thank you for getting me something."

"Oh well, maybe it's best to thank Draco. Me and Ginny had no idea what you would've wanted."

"Yea you almost didn't get anything." Ginny said with a laugh.

"Ouch. I'm hurt." Harry said laughing.

I notice Draco had a small smile on his lips as he was looking down at a notebook writing in stuff for the wedding.

I began to think of why Harry was here, hm... who knows maybe there is something going on there.

Merlin knows they both deserve to be happy.

"What do you think Luna?" Ginny's voice said snapping me out of thoughts.

"Hm?"

"Do you think we should have roses at the wedding?"

"Whatever flower will be perfectly fine."

"We're supposed to be making decisions, not just saying whatever is fine." Ginny said laughing.

"I'm glad you've got Draco helping you instead of me because I'd be so lost right now." Harry said causing us all to laugh.

"I've had years of practice is all." Draco said with a smile.

"So roses?" Ginny said and I laughed.