A gate into a new adventure

"Faster we are almost there," said Ragen as he climbed over a brick fence with a sign on it reading 'DO NOT ENTER'. "Yeah, ware coming", said Ruby gasping for air as she was struggling to get over the old brick fence and Ash helped to push her over. As funny as Tonny found it to watch the two of them struggle after a while it just looked too sad, so he decided to help. After they finely got over the brick fence a dark abandoned and crepe tunnel was in sight. "First of where are we and why are we here, you only told us to follow you and now are we, heck I don't know where Ragen! Calm down Tonny, just trust your little brother". He said as he was smiling. Ragen slowly made one step after another into the darkness of the creepy tunnel until only his teeth were visible, "guys come there is nothing to worry about. It just looks a little scary don't worry. Trust me, please".Ruby looked in disbelieve over to Tonny and Ash then again to Ragen and mumbled. "I swear on your grave if one of us dies I will find you and whoop your ass so hard until you are no longer able to say one piece of that Bull shit ever again do you understand"! Ragen nodded with his eyes on the ground quietly and the others eventually walked one step after another to the front of the gate. They all take a deep breath and stepped into the darkness of the tunnel. Ragen used his flashlight from his phone to light the way. Cold, hungry and now too impatient to finely see the end of this crepe tunnel that's how Ash, Tonny and Ruby felt after walking 10 minutes thru this tunnel. "When are we there"?The 3 of them ask him at the same time. "We are almost there, okay? Didn't you say that 4 minutes ago! Ragen, I can't walk that long my legs fell like pudding and I just saw a dead rat getting eaten by another rat, NO ONE SHOULD HAVE EVER SEEN THAT!" Screamed Ash at Ragen while drops of gooey water landed on him and run down his head. Ragen smiled once again and calmly replied "well to your luck we are finely there". Along with vines growing on top of it a muddy stairway was in sight after they exited the tunnel. "You got to be kidding me I just told you that I can't walk and now that, I am going to die here". Tonny grabbed Ash and started carrying him on his back one step after another all the way up the stairs while parts of the sunshine that got thru all the trees and leaves almost magically shined on him. "Well, that's what you would call a gentleman. You could learn a thing or two from your brother ". Ruby said mockingly to Ragen while poking him. "What do you want me to do carry you all those steps up like my brother and look like a prince who is holding a princess? Yes, please. Well, I don't look like a prince and you certainly don't look like a princess. Excuse me! I am just telling the truth. Hey, you guys stop fighting and look at this". Ash pointed to a long pathway decorated with lavender, white roses, sunflowers, daisies, clematis and trees that were growing on the side of it leading to a gigantic gateway that almost looked like a portal to another dimension that's how magical it looked with vines and moss sprouting on it and around it. "Is that what you wanted to show us, Ragen"? Asked Tonny while still holding Ash. Ash, Tonny and Ruby all admired the variety of different flowers and how well they have been taken care of. "No just wait for a little longer you guys won't regret it". He uttered with a grin on his face so bright that his glasses moved his nose up and more of his freckles were visible. They sprinted towards the gate while still being charmed by how beautiful everything looked and step by step the 3 noticed how extremely tall the gate was in reality. Digging for the keys in his bag was Ragen when he noticed something was off his expression changed from happy to a stare of horror. "WHERE IS SHE! I TOLD HER NOT TO GO DOWN THERE, THEY CAN'T STAND HER, SHIT, SHE MIGHT BE IN DANGER"! He shouted on the top of his lungs making Ash almost fall off Tonnys back causing him to hold on for dear life. He started running towards a little opening between the gate and slide easily truth it and finely got to an old and empty-looking cottage with white brick stone walls and gigantic windows. Soon after he got there the others followed him and stared at all the details that the cottage had. He ran towards the door making him seem like a duck with baby ducklings running next to him. "You guys wait here for me I need to find someone. Wait but who is 'she'? No time for explanations got to go. Don't go anywhere, okay ". He answered to Ruby's question in a rush. Ragen stormed off into a dark forest that was located behind the cottage, vanishing into thin air. "Well now, what should we do our little tour guide ran away? We could just go around explore the whole place". A sudden rattling noise coming from a few of the leaves on a tree interrupted the conversation between Ruby and Tonny. "OH, SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT"! Yelled Ash surprised. The nearly demonic sounding growling became stronger and more aggressive. "I SWEAR IF SOME DEMON JUMPSCARES ME I AM GONNA RUN SO FAST AWAY THAT I WILL CHANGE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY, TAKE THEM NOT ME! Calm down Ash you sound like a little princess. It's probably just a bird". A huge dead rat that was double the size of an apple fell out of the tree. "IT'S JUST A BIRD MY ASS"... 

CHARACTERS

RAGEN (IS TONNYS YOUNGER BROHTER)

RUBY

ASH

TONNY (IS RAGENS OLDER BROHTER)