Going Away

Your mum agrees and goes out shopping for advent calandars and Christmas decs. She find a cute little penguin lantern and thinks that it will be perfect for camp.

You have to admit you are a tiny bit excited because eit means you won't have to listen the screaming of your parents nor will you have to deal with the divorce. You try to think of it as a holiday. On e your mum has got home she sits you down and she gives you all the camp stuff she brought. You think that's its a bit suspicious so you ask her why she is rushing. She brakes the news to you that you are leaving in 2 days. It may seem like that's quite far away but in reality that's very close. You have to pack your things, say bye to your friends and finish your homework. Before you can get up to finish your homework your mum gives you a present but tells you not to open it until Christmas day.

It has just hit you...
You were going to have to spend Christmas there and away from your family you wouldn't be sat down for the roast. And to make thing worse it would be freezing outside. You ask your mum where the camp is and she says it doesn't matter.

Fast forward a few hours and you have finished your home work. You've decided to ask your mum and dad to see if your friends can come over so you can give them their presents. It is still 2 weeks until Christmas but if you were going to be away you wanted to see their faces when they open them. They also agree to bring your presents.

All your friends have arrived and you have received all your presents but have decided to keep them until Christmas that way it wouldn't seem so lonely. You give them yours and they open them and all seem very pleased.(im not going to name what you got then but I will name what they got you when I get to it.)

Your friends all have to go home for dinner and your mum says you ought to go start packing. You go into the loft and grab the biggest suit case you can find. You struggle getting it down the ladder and almost fall. Once it's down you have to wait to pack because dinners ready so you go down and eat.