Love is Illogical

l/n - last name
y/n - your name
h/l - hair length
h/c - hair color
s/c - skin color
e/c - eye color

___

___

Ishigami Senku, the president of the science club, never think that he would actually fall in love. No, he opposes the idea of him being in love. Love is illogical, a burden and a troublesome thing in life. But every time this one girl get close to him or makes eye contact, his heart will go doki doki.

"Y/n-san, what brings you here?"

Yes, this girl, l/n y/n. The nature lover girl and his childhood friend, who have a very beautiful h/l h/c hair and soft s/c skin.. not only that, her pretty e/c eyes that always been Senku's favourite, she is the one that Senku head over heels for (though he still in denial).

"Ah.. I just want to visit Senku" said the girl, smiling at the gravity-defying hair boy. Senku scoffed while trying to suppress his blush. "Stop ditching your club, you nature freak"

"Says the boy who obsessed with science" y/n said, and looked him straight in the eyes. Senku couldn't help but stare until a certain brown hair boy came to ruin the moment.

"SENKU, I DECIDED!" Taiju bursts, the door slamming open. Everyone jump at his loud voice. "I WILL CONFESS TO YUZURIHA AFTER THESE FIVE YEARS!" He declared.

"Ah yeah.. I will be cheering for you until my vocal cords snap, from here in this science lab" Senku said, sarcastically.

But the loud-boy didn't get the hint and thanked him instead, thinking he was serious. "You will? Thanks, Senku!"

"Shut up. I ain't cheering for you even a millimetre!" Senku retorted.

"WHAT? Which one is it?!" Taiju shouted back.

"And you haven't said anything for five years? How illogical can you be, idiot" Senku questioned, making Taiju glare at him.

"How is it any different from what you're doing?!"

Senku frowned, hand reaching for a bottle. "What do you mean?"

"About y/-"

"Anyway, I completely have something logical for you and ten billion percent guaranteed" Senku cut, not letting Taiju say the girl's name as she was beside him. He showed Taiju the fluid. "A drug that can stimulate your pheromones to the max- in simple terms, a love potion"

"Like those ever exist" y/n stated. Senku only grinned at her answer.

"Thanks, Senku. But sorry, I'm not gonna rely on a cheap trick" Taiju said and walked out of the lab. Y/n chuckled, knowing Taiju would refuse to drink.

"Seriously, love potion?" One student asked.

"You idiot, didn't you hear what y/n said?" Senku poured the substance into the sink. "Love potion obviously don't exist- it's just gasoline, I refined it from bottle caps. Think of the molecular structure of polythene. It's just a long gasoline molecule with a few hydrocarbons chopped off. You can tell just by looking at it" He explained, and everyone sweatdrop.

"I'm pretty sure you're the only one who can tell it, senku.." y/n deadpanned.

"But wouldn't Taiju die if he drink this?"

"I was ten billion percent sure he wouldn't drink it," Senku said, and once again seeing the smiling face of y/n. His heart was beating like crazy. Damn it, stop smiling. He turned and started to walk towards the window. This is what he said, love is troublesome. As he tries to calm his heated cheeks, everyone already makes a bet about Taiju's confession.

"I bet 100 yen that Taiju would get rejected!" a boy exclaims nearby.

"I bet 300"

"Bet 500 he gets full-on rejected"

"10000 yen he doesn't get rejected," Senku said, causing other members to look at him in surprise.

"S-senku.." y/n trembled voice catches his attention. "what is that...lights?" Senku looked where she's pointing at. A green light started to get closer to where they were standing at a rapid speed.

"Y/n- stay behind me!"

The world went dark and that is the beginning of the Senku counting journey.

TBC

I've been meaning to make senku's fic cause he is BAE! and i'm sorry if there's a mistake and grammatical error- english is not my first language so yeah- don't expect it to be good >< (me is relying on google translate huhu)

anyway, stay tuned.

@edited-beta