Is That You? It's Definitely Her!

"Welcome to my village!" said Kohaku, proudly showing her village to Senku who was currently both in awe and surprised.

"...how many people live here?" he asked, seemingly trying to collect himself. He was thinking deeply about how all of these people exist. They seem to be civilizations here and he assumed that someone before him had revived from the stone or so on.

"I forget how many children and elders there are but them aside... I think we have exactly 40" She answered.

As he was left deep in his thoughts, two guards suddenly merged forward with their spears, all ready to attack him at once but thanks to Kohaku's brute force he is safe.

"No violence, Kinro! Ginro! I'm alive thanks to this man!" she shouted.

Two of them, Kinro and Ginro, staggered back and look at Senku before back to Kohaku.

"Sorry 'bout that, Kohaku. But no can do." The short blonde one spoke. "No outsiders allowed, you know that. The chief will be mad"

The tall one nods. "There's nothing to argue about. Rules are rules"

Kohaku sighed before looking at them with a sinister smile. "You leave me no choice. Right here right now, fight me" and with that, both Kinro and Ginro flinched in fears.

"Kukuku.. I walked into a powder keg huh? Don't give me those nasty looks fellas" Senku suddenly speaks. Kohaku turned to look at him when she noticed that he was holding something like a cube or whatever it is in his hand. Sorcery?! She thought to herself as she saw the cube thing in his hands become bubbly after he put it in the water she brought.

Senku smirked and blow the bubble with his hand.

"What?!" Kinro was left caught off guard as soon as the bubbles floated in the air. He jabs it with his spear only to find them become more or pops up and making his eyes sting. "Hah?!"

Ginro was the same, he looks at the bubble with a mesmerizing gaze and tried to catch them. "Flying jewels... How mysterious!"

"They're that primitive huh?" Senku picks his ears. "Kukuku.. perfect. They'll all be mine. I'll have the power of science and 40 people to boot once I recruit this bunch to my cause... How exhilarating"

"I don't like that nasty look.." Kohaku looks a bit disturbed when she sees those calculating looks on Senku. "If you want to recruit, you should recruit Chrome first"

"Whozzat?"

"A man I think you'll find useful. Oh and he's also the one that brings y/-"

"These jewels refused to be defeated!" Ginro's voice cut her off, as now both her and Senku's attention goes toward him. "There's no choice! I must use my secret technique!"

Senku raised one of his eyebrows. "Secret technique?"

Secret technique, it's someone else problem! He ran away while shouted, "CRHOME! SOMEONE'S USING A SORCERY OVER HERE!!"

"Don't be scared, Ginro. I am already here!" one new voice chimed in from behind. "I saw these coast and came running! Because that's what I do!" He turned toward Senku. "Hey, I'm Chrome! And I've got a baaad head on my shoulders! I'M A GENIUS SORCERER!!"

"Oh yeah? Well, I'm Senku. Science user" Senku introduced himself, sarcastically.

"Ha! Speak of the devil. This saves us the trouble of finding him" said Kohaku.

Senku watches the brunette as he speaks with the two guards. His eyes widen in fact as he heard him declare that he can make the same thing with the bubbles from charcoal lye. Maybe, he knows science?

"I won't be upstaged! Sorcery is my domain! So back off!" Chrome throws his makeshift coat and stares at Senku, and Senku also did the same. "Heh, things could get hairy if we fight here. Let's pick a different location"

And with that, here there are... In front of Chrome's small hut.

"Oh, hold on! Just wait right here!" Chrome said and runs back inside his hut to pick something, while Senku already gives a 'wtf' looks. So changing the battlefield was just so he could retrieve his tools? He thought.

After a short period of time, he comes out and smirked. "Behold of my bad sorcery! Watch as I manipulate fire... RAINBOW BRIDGE!" he shouted and the fire did change color as he throw something in it.

"Amazing!!"

"What sorcery?!"

The others look surprised but Senku is not amused.

"Rainbow Bridge my ass. It's just a series of flame reactions. Salt. Copper. Sulfur. You tossed those in. In that order." Senku stated. "Where did you get the copper? Copper sulfate, I'm guessing? well, you wouldn't know to call it that probably. You snatched some blue crystals out of the cave, right?" he smirked.

HE KNOWS!! THIS GUY IS BAD!! is what Senku could see what was on the brunette's thoughts. The poor boy then runs inside his hut to fetch something again. "Now! This gonna be very baaad!" he rubs the sulfur ball and then touches Ginro's face.

"What?!! What the heck is that attack?!!" Ginro screamed out of shock after feeling the small electricity on his nose.

Senku snatched the sulfur ball and examine it, seemingly impressed. "A ball of sulfur? You must have put it in a pot, melted it down. After it cools down and hardened, you chipped off the pot. A neat way of going about it. I'm getting excited about you, Chrome!"

"Huh?"

"But why rubs it with your hand when leather will produce ten billion times more power?" he added and take his science flag out to rub the sulfur ball. Chrome let out a loud shriek when Senku touches him.

"Senku's hair is all standing up?!"

"Even though it was already standing up before"

"What's going on here? I'm trying to get some sleep y'know..."

Thump!

Senku's heart throbbed. His eyes also widened at what he was seeing coming out from the hut. Her beautiful h/l h/c hair, her captivating e/c eyes and her voice that is always soothing to his ears... It's her! It's definitely her!

"y-y/n?"

Y/n's widened eyes matched his. They both were quite surprised to finally see each other again. All worries and anxiety leave them as soon as their eyes meet.

"Senku? Is that really you?" she asked him, still not believing that he was standing there right in front of her. 

"You know him?" Chrome look at y/n. "Ah! This guy is the one you always talked about?!"

Kohaku shut him up. "Shut up for a moment!"

Senku mustered a small smile, still having his eyes locked on the girl he cares for. "Yes, it's me. It's been a while huh you nature freak?" he said with a slight smirk.

TBC

Hye guys, I'm back! So sorry for the long wait- I was kinda lost in the path of life?? Heheh by the way, both Senku and y/n (you) had finally met! We'll gonna see how Senku behaves around you next!