Twenty-seven

A/N : 10k?????? Damnnnn thank you sooooo much for supporting my crapy book, I honestly don't think I deserve this much for being such a lazy ass author. Y'all are truly amazing and Ilabyuuuu <3

Btw, DOUGHNUT IS SUCH A BOP IT'S SO SOFTTT

Y / N ' S   P. O. V

We finally landed at the airport. Jennie and Mina were waiting for us, Jen was doing something on her phone while Mina was just standing there crossing her arms, looking down. Okay that posture just seems pretty odd. They saw us dorks just cracking on our way to them. Jennie grinned happily while Mina just had neutral expressions. I waddled towards the penguin and hugging her. She hugged me back tight, burying her face in my shoulder.

I let out a chuckle "Missed me so much?" she just just nodded and clinged onto me even more. When she finally pulled away, I get to hug my besta bish, Jendukie. I expected her to be as hyped as always but she was too busy with her phone, she just gave me a quick hug, not taking her eyes off of her phone.

"Mina, I've got some work coming up so I'll leave, go to the hotel with them" Mina just sighed and nodded then jennie just left the place without saying anything and we left for the hotel.

We arrived and went to our rooms. Me and Tzuyu were in the same room, as well as Lisa and Momo, while Rosé, Sana and Jisoo unnie in separate rooms. Tzuyu and I first settled our stuff in the closet, when we were done we took a shower, separately so don't get wrong idea green minded people. We changed into some comfy clothes and layed down on the bed next to each other.

"Y/n, you noticed Mina unnie looked so down? I nodded as I too was thinking about it" Mhm and Jennie too. She usually always jumps on us after staying away from us for sometime, but she was acting so odd today" Tzuyu hummed and layed her head on my lap. I carassed her hair softly until she fell asleep.

T I M E S K I P

Tzuyu is still sleeping and other's too were taking some rest. I was just sitting in the balcony enjoying the view when I received a text from minari

🐧: Y/n, I have to go somewhere but I don't wanna go alone, can you come with me please?

Me: Ah sure, Imma quickly get changed alright

🐧: Okai, imma meet you down at the lobby oki

Me: Alrighty Bae~

I got up, making my way to my closet and decided to change to this:

I took my phone, wallet and I wrote a little note for Tzuyu saying that I'm going out with Mina so she doesn't worry

I took my phone, wallet and I wrote a little note for Tzuyu saying that I'm going out with Mina so she doesn't worry. I put the note on the side table and kissed her forehead. I put on my shoes and went down to the lobby and I saw Mina standing there. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind and I saw her smile from the side