Chapter 4

"Sure. I am Dr. Shin as I have said earlier. I will be handling Ms. Sana's case. So we have a good and a bad news. Which one should I go with first?"

All of them looked at each other. Worry clearly visible in their faces. Sana held Tzuyu's hand and Tzuyu gripped it tighter.

"Well Sana all of your symptoms like swelling of legs, dizziness and fainting leads to one reason. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. It is a heart disease where a portion of the heart becomes thickened without an obvious cause. This results in the heart being less able to pump blood effectively." Dr. Shin said.

"Wait so will I die?" Sana asked concerned.

"Uh there are risks of strokes but not after getting a surgery. If you are up for it then we will fill in some paperwork and then start to find a donor."

"What are the risks? I mean will she be able to perform?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yes after the surgery once she has fully healed. Do you have any more questions? If not I will take your leave." Dr. Shin said.

"I think I will discuss this with Sana first. Girls can you give us a moment." JYP said. After that everyone left the room except JYP and Sana.

Ryujin left the room followed by other girls. When she was about to leave Yeji approached her.

"Hey. Uh....hi. Do you remember me?" Yeji asked Ryujin.

"Of course I do. How can I forget you. I even smiled at you." Ryujin replied.

"Haha yea. Uh so you are a doctor?"

"Yea. Dr. Shin."

"I don't know what to call you now. Last time we met you were Ryujin and now Dr. Shin. Haha. What should I call you?" Yeji asked in a teasing tone.

"Just call me Ryujin. We already know each other so you don't have to be so formal."

"Ok Ryujin. Are you busy?"

"Uh just have to do some rounds." The moment Ryujin said this Yeji's stomach growled. Yeji turned red feeling embarrassed. "Cute." Ryujin said in a whisper but Yeji heard it but pretended not to.

"Huh?"

"I....I said the ca-cafeteria is on the first floor."

"Oh......uh.....do you wanna perhaps you know go together? Only if you are hungry and not busy. You don't have to though. I know you might be busy. I am not forcing yo..."

"Yea sure. We can go together." Ryujin said interrupting Yeji as she sensed Yeji was agitated.

"Huh? OH. Ok great. Uh should we meet after 10 minutes?" Yeji asked.

"Yea. Sounds good to me. Can I bring one of my friend?"

"Yea sure. I will get the others as well." Yeji said. They then bowed at each other and took their own paths.

Yeji's PoV

"Ughhhh. Why was I so nervous? Wae??? I must have made a fool of myself. Pabo Yeji." Yeji scolded herself internally until she reached the others.

"So Yeji eonnie, you found a doctor for yourself and Lia eonnie has found one for herself too. Haha." Yuna said.

"Wait what? Lia? Who?" Yeji asked Lia.

"Oh just someone. I don't know her though. Yesterday When you guys left, I went out to look for food. When I was going looking at the sign boards, I couldn't see her approaching. I crashed into her and I fell. I was about to apologize but she beat me to it. She said she was sorry and wasn't looking at where she was going."

"How did she look and how do you know she was a doctor?" Yeji asked.

"Well she had long red hair. It suited her though. Also she was wearing white coat. Damn she was so charming but I don't know where I can find her. I haven't seen her around since yesterday." Lia said sounding sad.

"Don't be sad. If you are destined together then you will cross each other's path again." Yeji said.

"Just like you and Dr. Shin?" Lia teased Yeji moving her eyebrows up and down after saying that. Yeji was turning into a tomato again.

"Mwo? Aniyo." Yeji retaliated.

"Ok but tell us how you two met." Momo asked.

"Ok we need to go back two months when my parents were here to visit me with my cousin."

FLASHBACK

"Okaa-san, why did oniichan not come to visit this time?" Yeji asked her mother as Yeji, her mother and her cousin were walking around the Han river for evening walk.

"He has a big tournament coming up. He has been practicing all along. He really wanted to come. " Yeji's mom said.

"Yea been a while since I last met him." Yeji said.

"Yea. Instead I bought along Winter. She had been wanting to see you."

"Yes. Thats right. Now I hardly get to see and talk to you. The only time I see you is during VLives and youtube. Hahaha" Winter said.

"We have been very busy with the schedules. Comeback seasons can be very hectic." Yeji told them.

"I know eonnie." Winter answered.

"Oh so you're still practicing your korean?" Yeji asked.

"Of course. I want to join JYP entertainment. Be like you." Winter said.

"I know you definitely will. You are extremely talented."

"Gomawo eonnie." Winter said.

The three of them kept on talking and walking around Han river. Winter was walking on the edge of the river clicking picture of the beautiful scenery. Suddenly a man came running towards the three. He grabbed Winter's bag which made her stumble and fall inside the river. She tried to stay a float but she couldn't swim. Just then when Yeji was about to get inside they heard a splash. Someone dived into the river. The person was swimming towards Winter who was flapping her arms trying her best to stay afloat but failing to do so. When the stranger finally reached Winter she held Winter up and swam to the river bank and once there Yeji's mom helped Winter and Yeji helped the stranger.

"Winter, are you ok?" Yeji's mom asked.

*Cough cough cough* "Yes I am fine. I thought today was gonna be my last day on this planet," said Winter giving her bright smile.

"Oh thank god. If not for her then I don't know what would happen." Yeji's mom said while looking at the stranger who was soaking wet from head to toe. She was being helped by Yeji.

Yeji's PoV

"It's such a beautiful day today. The weather is just perfect. Winter and eomma are here for vacation." Yeji thought to herself when suddenly a guy came running towards Winter and snatched her bag but pushing her in the rive in the process.

"Eomma, Winter can't swim. I need to go in. Here can you hold my phone." Yeji said, hurriedly taking her phone out of her pocket but just as she was about to go inside someone had already jumped inside. She was swimming to Winter so fast that Yeji kept on looking at her astonished. The stranger didn't take long to get to Winter and help her out of the water. Once outside of the river the stranger put Winter slowly on the ground and went to the side and Yeji helped the stranger.