Pigtails

Lyra trotted down the sidewalk staring at everything with awe, She had never been in the city. She had only seen it in pictures. She was getting a job in the city at a factory. The job was to regulate all the machines and make sure they are working properly. As she was walking she sighed, She really hoped to get the job to get into the special program which would let her go to collage early.Lyra was a kind,caring girl but was really energetic. She couldn't go one day without saying "Yay!" All her coworkers would probably find her annoying ,but she wouldn't care. As she was daydreaming about the job and not knowing where she was going she bummed into a crimson haired boy. " Hey watch where your going!" The boy growled. She could tell he was aggressive. " S-Sorry" she stammered, as she looked up to see his silver eyes they were so cold and filed with emptiness. "Just be careful...Pigtails" He mumbled he acted like a misogynist and then he just walked away,"what a mean boy." Lyra thought to herself. No one had ever made fun of her pigtails, until now. She couldn't believe his action he was annoyed that he bummed into her. She didn't know that people in the city could be so mean. She kept walking to keep the boy off her mind, There was just something about him. When she got to the factory she walked in to a smell that was absolutely horrific. Lyra scrunched up her nose, what type of factory was she applying to?! She walked up to the counter , behind was a middle aged women with baggy eyes. "I'm applying for a job" Lyra said proudly, " You have to go to the hallway on the right, and you'll reach a door with a sign saying "applicants room" But I think the manager is in a session with somebody now." The woman announced to everybody," Not everybody needs to know lady... "Lyra thought to herself. She left the counter and went into the hallway searching for the room one she found it she waited outside. Hours had passed, What was taking so long?! Lyra thought. She looked at her mobile android phone to check the time it was 7:00, two hours had passed. She was tired of waiting suddenly, that crimson haired boy walked out of the room with a frown, all Lyra could say was "You?!".

Hi! um this is my first story don't judge... this is a different setting so it might be weird. I did this for school and words might sound funny, but I did my best!

See ya❤