Part 20

William POV- continued

After driving for a short while, you arrive at a shopping mall and all go inside.
Chase and Mahkaila hold hands, Alex and (Y/N) hold hands and you walk behind them looking down with your hands in your pockets, a few people stop you on the way in and ask for photos with you, Alex and Chase, you all get photos while (Y/N) and Mahkaila stand watching smirking at you all and then carry on walking.

You go in a few shops looking around and start getting bored.
"Guys I'm gonna go for a stroll and grab a drink or something... and look for some new shoes, this shits boring!" You turn to walk away,
"ooooh hold up! I'm coming with you, I could do with new trainers!" (Y/N) shouts and leaves the other three waving at them running to catch up with you.
"Trainers?" You say looking at her funny,
"oh ha... sneakers!" She says mocking the American accent, you bite your lip before starting to laugh at her as you both walk off.

"Its my moms birthday soon and I'm planning a meal so i kinda need something to wear for that too, you'll have to help me find something nice to wear so i look half decent!" You say smirking,
"aww Will! You always look good!" She winks at you and walks ahead, you catch up to her and walk in a nearby shop.
You browse all the clothing and look at her, she looks bored and you laugh to yourself at her shaking your head, she looks at you and smiles going awkward and shy,
"could you not just wear your fire suit? You look hot in that? Always." She says getting quieter as she spoke, you raise your eye brow smirking, she blushes and walks away and you laugh at her.

Your POV

"I cant believe i just said that out loud! Dumb ass!!" You say in your head and facepalm.
You turn around as William pulls out a shirt and holds it up against himself,
"looks good!" You say smiling and nodding,
"just good or fire suit hot?" He says smirking you smirk back at him biting your lip so you don't laugh,
"shut up you ass... fire suit!" You say after a quick pause and quickly walk away laughing to yourself, you can feel the heat and know you just went red and walk with your head down.

You get your phone out and take a photo of William as he picks up a hat and glasses trying them on and turns to look at you pulling a funny face, he realises you took a photo and shakes his head not impressed and walks over to you and you show him the photo and he laughs at himself. You post it on your story on instagram with the caption "my best friend's a goofball!💙" And tag William in it and put your phone away smiling.
William goes and pays for his shirt and you walk out together.
"Fancy a drink? A hot one, not alcohol! Couldn't think of anything worse!" You laugh at him after he shouts it, making random people stare at you both, you nod and he walks over to Starbucks. William orders a coffee and turns to you asking what you'd like,
"umm i don't really know, I'm not a coffee person," you say looking up reading the menu.
"I hate to be that person but, we do tea!" One of the workers says to you, you put your tongue in your cheek holding back your laugh and look at William who starts laughing,
"I'm sorry, i love your accent by the way!" You laugh at her,
"yeah... you could say it makes me stand out! I'll have tea then if you have it! Feel privileged, you're the first American to offer me tea!" You say laughing, William pays for the drinks and they start making them and give you them once they are ready. You both head out and go find a bench to sit at.

William gets his phone out and you notice he had a notification saying you posted something and smile looking away as he clicks on it.
"Hey! Didn't realise you posted it on your story! Thats cute though... so I'm a good looking goofball?" He turns to you and you nod looking down at your drink, he looks back down at his phone and you see in the corner of your eye smiling to himself.

You get a notification on your phone saying he posted on his story and see that he shared your story onto his with the caption, "shopping's fun when you're with the right one" you look at him and smile,
"what?" He says looking at you, you shake your head and look away,
"nothing... you are gonna get so many questions about that story though!" He laughs before responding,
"and your gonna get so many followers!" You look down at your phone and watch the notifications appearing and laugh.