seeing you fatally wounded and witnessing your death

Don't mind me, the forest is pissy, my bird has learned how to scream like a human, and i think my hissing rabbit flew into the moon. [Out of context this all sounds like im on drugs-]

I wrote all this because I've been to two funerals and am not happy, if i had to deal with death, you all have to too. Warning, its definitely gonna be a bit shitty.

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She seemed to never think about the chance of you dying, she always prepared for deaths, for trauma, for forks in the road of her future, but she never even thought that she had to plan for your death. She scoots over to you and puts your head on her lap, trying to push your stomach and make you breathe normally again.

She slips out of her head when she feels you go limp, her head processing all of this, all the changes in her life...who would smile and be proud when she laughs? Who would make her feel happy for trying to act happier? Nobody...not anymore at least.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'd protect you, that's his thought on you being hurt, he never worried because he always thought he'd protect you, so when he finally has to protect you, and fails, His world crumbles down, he cant scream or cry, he ceases to function, he just walks over to you, lays beside you...and he just closes his eyes.

It doesn't take more than a few minutes for him to fall asleep, the mental harm exhausted him. He opens his eyes and hears your laugh, he hears you call out for him, before he can sit up, he wakes up. That's when it all hits him...he isn't going to wake up to you, he isn't going to hear you..he is never going to see you ever again. The moment of realization, that is when he begins to cry.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'll just scream, the second he can process it, he screams and shouts your name like he's begging for you to reverse time, when you fall, so does his heart, all his happiness goes down with you, he can't bear to look away from you, so he just stands there and watches you slowly die.

He can't stop death, he can't make you stay...he's weak in this situation, he's weak in general, he's watching the life leave your eyes and he's just standing above you and staring. By the time he can finally move, you're gone.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He made you a coping mechanism, his trauma and lack of love makes him solely dependant on you, you give him emotions he never had before he met you, and he adores you for it....when he loses that, He just starts crying, he grabs you and holds you tightly, listening to your heavy breathing, you're struggling to breathe...he's going to lose you.

He starts to slowly rock back and forth, reassuring you that it'll be fine, he tells you a story of what he's planned for you and him, the future he's made, he doesn't stop speaking the second your head drops, he keeps speaking, telling you about everything you've given him, the hope to keep living, he eventually stops and just goes silent....where the fuck is that hope now?

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She knew she couldn't stand your death, she always thought she'd die first, so when she discovered you, bleeding out on her floor, it was the most painful thing shes ever felt, she planned her life with her dying first, she planned your life after her demise...this was never in the plan.

She knows her staff weren't anywhere close, they couldn't make it before you'd die, and she would have to find them herself. Instead of leaving you, she slowly holds your hand and begins to hum, a familiar song she's hummed for you dozens of times, it was a way of her showing you that she cares, that she wants you to feel safe with her...now its a heartbreaking song, leaving her future in the dust as you bleed out beside her bed.