Chapter 1: Tadashi Kurenai

The birth of Tadashi Kurenai, He might change the lives of his parents, maybe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AGHHH" A yell echoed through the hospital hallways, "Shu- calm down-" A man with fiery hair tried to calm his lover down "YOU TRY GIVING BIRTH YOU BITCH- AGHHH!" finally the screaming stopped, replaced by wailing, "congratulations its a boy!" a nurse congratulated the couple, they wrapped the crying child in a blanket and handed him to the red-eyed man, he wrapped his arms around the baby and smiled "this is the happiest day of my life!" the albino glared at The blue-haired man "well our marriage is the first happiest day and this is the second-" Shu giggled at his confused husband, "heh, what should we name him?" "Tadashi" 

"Tadashi Kurenai"

5 years later

"Papa! Dad is bullying me again!" a blue and white-haired boy yelled, "Lui! stop bullying Tadashi!!" Yelled Shu busy cooking for breakfast with the cook "aw Shu I wasn't bullying him, I was just teasing him heh heh" Lui smiled "daddy that's still bullying!" Tadashi Yelled and ran to his Papa, he hugged his leg "can we please have icecream for breakfast' Pleaded the young child, Shu sighed and picked him up from his leg,

"no Tadashi, you need to eat healthy food, and ice cream isn't a breakfast food, it's only for dessert, Chef made us food and you're not going to eat them?" Shu pouted looking at Tadashi, Tadashi crossed his arms angry, huffed his cheeks and got down from his Papa's grip, and landed on the floor with help from Shu of course, "I'm going to pee" the young 5-year-old waddled away. Waddle Waddle-.

Shu POV

"aww Bye-bye Tadashi~!" I waved as he waddled away to the bathroom, I got out of the kitchen and went to the living room, I saw several guns in a closet, I sometimes forget my husband is the Mafia boss, I sat down on the couch and read a book, "hey Shu~" I turn to Lui sitting beside me, he moves his hand to my waist and started rubbing it, "wanna make another one- OW!" I smacked his face "no~ I don't want my belly to be open again" Lui scoffed "fine, we'll use condoms next time" "there wont be a next time sweety~" I teased him, "don't you have a mission to kill some man named Free or something?" I looked at him "Yes I do I need to go now"

he gave me a kiss and went out the door, "tell Tada I left for work Shu!" "Yes Lui!" he left and closed the door,i sighed, this Free guy sounds so familiar, i don't care, I went to the bathroom where Tadashi went to do his business "sweety are you done??" "yah!"

he opens the bathroom door and got out, "papa wheres daddy?" "he left for work"
he frowns i smiled "how about we go eat breakfast now hah?" he replaced his frown with a happy face "yes papa!"

-

words: 496

time posted: 25/11/2021, 11:02 AM