Chapter 10

I couldn't help but see him differently after that. Even though it was just a dance, I kept thinking back to it; my body pressed against his, our eyes locked and our faces so close they were almost touching. I sighed deep and shook the thoughts out of my head; sometimes my imagination was too much.

Holding my books in one hand, I knocked on his door, ready to finally study. After a moment the door opened, and there Theo stood with a sly grin, wet hair, and a towel around his waist.

Oh. My. God.

This was not helping me get over my fantastical imagination. My eyes were drawn to his bare chest, and made my way up to his face.

No. Stop it. Focus.

He leaned against the doorframe, trying to gage my reaction, but I would give him no such satisfaction. "Come on in, I was just getting ready." He said after trying to read me failed.

I walked in and set my stuff down while he went into the bathroom to change. Taking in the room, my eyes coudn't help but linger on the bed, and I wondered how many girls he had taken back here. But as he emerged from the bathroom, fully clothed, my mind went back to studying.

He sat down next to me on the couch and opened his book to where mine was. "Let's begin."