Chapter 2

Y/N's pov

Jin: Y-Y/N? Is that you?

Jisoo: Of course it's her, she's an angel with powers, but i thought you were dead Y/N.

Y/N: When you sacrifice yourself for other people, sometimes you are given a new life often with a new start but my goal is to save all of you once again.

Jimin: So are you telling me you died and then resurrected again?

Y/N: Yes

Jennie: Why are you here again then?

Y/N: Courtney

Taehyung: Of course

Suga: I can't believe this...

Y/N: What do you-

Suga: YOU MADE US THINK YOU DIED Y/N, HOW COULD YOU?!

BTS went to Suga and tried to calm him down whilst Blackpink stood in front of you blocking Suga with their arms.

Y/N: I thought if i sacrificed myself that would be the end of it, didn't realise you guys would recognise me, i thought it was a one woman mission.

Suga wriggled furiously out of BTS's grip and went to the corner of the room and sat down with his head and arms on the desk.

Suga: Don't talk to me for 5 minutes.

The room was silent for a few seconds before Lisa decided to break the ice.

Lisa: What made you think it was a one woman mission?

Y/N: I don't know, your mum didn't say anything to me about it...

I stopped after seeing only disheartened expressions looking at me.

Y/N: Do you want me to go?

Suga raised his head.

Suga: No

We all turned to look at him, i stood there in shock, waiting for him to continue, likewise with Suga's brothers and Blackpink.

Suga: I'm not stupid, you are back for a reason, and that reason involves Courtney and her mother, you saved us from death last time so we will help you out this time, i may not forgive you just yet but eventually i will.

Lisa: Likewise with us, you helped us once and we will do it again.

I couldn't help but smile at the loyalty of these guys, after everything we have been through, they still want to risk their lives to help me once again.

Jisoo: Just one quick question

Y/N: What's that?

Jisoo: What about Dreamcatcher, Astro and SM Entertainment?

Dreamcatcher and Astro POV

We were tending to each others wounds in a limo whilst driving at a very high speed just in case SM entertainment tried to follow us when JiU gave us some really shocking news.

JiU: Y/N is back guys

We all froze and sat there in shock, some of the boys shook their heads and carried on tending to our wounds.

Eunwoo: Umm, who's Y/N?

We didn't know how to explain it to him, Eunwoo is the type of guy who wouldn't be able to remember things easily.

JJ: She is someone who was found dead a while ago, she is the reason why we are alive, but also the reason why the seven biggest mafia gangs including us, split into groups.