Yanderer Fight ■request■

REQUESTED BY: @gogys_left_ballsack

DATE REQUEST- 11/24/21

A/N: thanks so much for all the reads, votes comments and so! Much more! Thanks to you guys, we still have these one shot story's and new story's coming soon!

TW: BL00D, CRAVE FOR D3ATH

___________________

Twas' the day, a day were, Skeppy, Dream, And, Last but not least, Wilbur soot, went and tried fighting for their lover.

No, bad wasn't cheating, and no, neither of all 3 boys were dating bad...so, they were...(what was the script again...hold on *sigh*...oh, here it is...*ahem*-) 

So they were fighting, swords everywhere, shattered glass, blood, and insanity....they've all lost it...

••3rd POV••

Skeppy fighting wilbur, while dream powers up.

"He's mine u, DUMBASS-" "NO MINE U BITCH-" *cling clash, cling...* dream, was watching, he figured, 'no point in fighting if I will team up on one to defeat the teaming one..'

Wilbur, a huge wound to the chest, scars, and eye scratched with a blood streaming down his face

Skeppy, lots of scratches, voice hourse, throat sore from yelling, lots of face scars, and a really bad leg cut

Dream, couple of cuts and bruises. Him being the most stable

"IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, IF ITS THE THING I DO.." Skeppy said while panting

With one last hit-

*KRIK-* 

he sliced him in half, blood splattering behind him, slicing, even through his bone.

As wilbur quickly stopped breathing, his last words being "i WILL get my lover, to hold and care...for me...-" skeppy, however didn't care and started with dream, the fight, lasted hours, 

"BAD WILL BE MINE-" skeppy covered with blood, yet again, killed another victim

Celebrating his victory, he ran to bad, not bothering to wash up, or change, bad saw him, looked away in disgust and asked

With a smiled grin and pure insane love for the demon replied "bad, I love you, i- I did this...just for you~" as bad looked at him with fear, Skeppy walkie up to him, as bad ran away, disgust and fear in his eyes, skeppy..he watched, heartbroken..."well then, if I can't have him..I guess no one can either.."

《《TIMESKIP: 1 DAY》》

(STILL 3RD POV)

as bad was walking down a path, with rat ofc, skeppy ran past him, killing the demon in the process...or, atleast, he thought at that moment, he was alive for a mear day or 2 before really dying, though, skeppy loved every moment of it...

He was still crying every night bc of him, but he still didn't regret it..he just needed some more time to think....

END OF CHAPTER**

(Yes this is short but I chouldnt think of anything else,) 

Thank you, SO much for reading! Thanks for the request, Thank you for the votes, comments, and all the supportive comments, u mean the world, and..like- I love you guys! If it weren't for everyone who has helped me along the way, we wouldn't be here rn, I would have probably deleted all my stories and only have done ONE request, but, do, in the future check out any other stories I might post, there will be a new joke tommyinnit smut story, a new oneshot, and a REAL story!

Have a great day/night and love you guys, wouldn't have made it this far

-your author, 'Ember_'

(517 words)