Teach Me A Lesson

Who does he think he is, letting another man touch on him like that, whispering in his ear ever so softly, grinning like he said the best joke he’s ever heard. Who the hell does Kim Jongin think he is flirting with another man, a student’s father at that! 

Sehun was seething at the sight before him. He could almost feel the steam coming out his ears as his face became red with jealousy. He honestly had no right to, Jongin wasn’t his, but that didn’t mean it was okay for him to go around flirting with other men in front of him! 

What was so special about that guy anyways. Sure he was tall and had a deep voice but so did Sehun! Maybe not as tall nor as deep but he had it. Maybe it was because he was in a band. But Jongin liked dancing and Sehun danced. That had to make him better right? 

Sehun was so deep in thought that he didn’t notice the little girl calling his name until she tugged at his shirt. “What?” He snapped. The girl jumped back at his biting tone. Sehun grimaced at his actions and dropped down to the girls level. “I mean what can I do for you Yuna?” His smile was a forced one. 

“I- how did I do on the spelling test Mr. Oh?” Sehun wanted to roll his eyes. She interrupted him to ask about a test he has yet to even grade. Calmly Sehun informed her that he wasn’t done grading and the he was sure she did perfectly fine. Yuna smiled and dashed off down the hallway to play on the playground before her mother came to pick her up. 

When Sehun glanced up again he saw the tall man leaving with his son, slipping a piece of paper into Jongin’s hand before he did. Surely it was his number and this aggravated Sehun ever more. With an obvious roll of his eyes he ducked back into his classroom to tidy up and gather his belongings before he left. 

To busy mumbling to himself, Sehun didn’t notice someone enter the room behind him and jumped when they touched his shoulder. He sighed in relief when it was only Jongin. He had an amused grin on his tanned face. Sehun had always wondered if it was naturally that way or if he just got a lot of sun as a child. 

He gave the elder a nod of acknowledgment before returning to his packing so Jongin spoke first. “Is there something bothering you?” His tone was worried but held a hint of amusement. Sehun assumed he had caught him staring and he blushed. 

“N-nothing..”He stuttered rather lamely. Jongin chuckled and moved to perch himself on top of Sehun’s desk, crossing his legs and leaning back slightly. Sehun blushed deeper as the thought of taking him over his desk crossed his mind. 

“There’s something going on in that blonde head of yours Sehunnie. Tell me.” Sehun bit his lip. He loved it when he called him Sehunnie. He wondered if he’d do it as he was poun- no he needed to stop these thoughts. It wasn't helping to keep his down stairs calm in any way and he’d rather not have Jongin seeing him with a boner. 

Jongin sighed when he still received no answer. “Fine then, I’ll talk. So you know Changmin from my class right?” Sehun nodded absentmindedly. “Well his father stopped by my class today to pick him up and you’ll never guess what happened.” Cue another eye roll for the blonde. “He gave me his number and asked me on a date.” He giggled. 

Sehun stiffened, his eyes narrowing. He dared to ask him on a date! This day was just getting batter and better! “And what did you say?” He growled, stuffing his papers into his bag with more force than necessary. 

Jongen raised his eyebrow and answered. “I said maybe. I’m kind of into someone else at the moment anyways.” Sehun’s eye twitched. Great, now he had another man to deal with. “Are you sure there is nothing wrong Sehunnie?” He placed a hand on the others shoulder again, noticing his stiff shoulders. 

“You really wanna know what is bothering me?” Sehun peeked over his shoulder to see the other nod. He spun quickly, pushing Jongin’s legs apart, placing himself in the empty space. Jongin was thrown off by the sudden force which made him fall back, barely giving him time to catch himself. Sehun leaned over the beautiful man, his smoldering eyes traveling over his tempting body. “You flirting with other men in front of me bothers me. It drives me crazy to see it.” His whispered against the soft skin of Jongin’s neck. He elected a small gasp of surprise when he grabbed his hips and dragged him forward until they were pressed together, his lips making contact with the warm skin. 

“I never knew you felt this way.” Jongin breathed. Sehun smirked into his kisses, nipping with his next one. His hands gripped harder as he rolled his hips into Jongin’s. A sweet moan tumbled from the tan boy’s lips, his head falling back. 

“How can I not when you look so delicious every time I lay eyes one you.” His growl sent a shiver through Jongin. He blanked all his weight on one hand, bringing the other to pull Sehun’s mouth from his throat and to his lips. 

“I guess it’s good you were my someone else then.” He spoke between kisses and lip biting. Sehun tugged Jongin’s perfectly tucked shirt from it’s place almost ripping the buttons off to get it open. Sehun had always imagined what the kindergarten teacher’s body would look like but the real thing was much better, toned and lean, abs that would put any other teacher here to shame. 

Sehun kissed his way down to his beautiful chest, taking a perky nipple between his teeth. “God Sehun.” Jongin moaned finally slumping all the way to the desk. Sehun’s hand slid down his stomach to cup the elders hard on, moving his hand at a painstakingly slow pace. He could feel how hard the other was through his slacks. How needy. 

He had Jongin out of his pants and underwear in seconds, while he help Sehun out of his own clothes. Sehun marveled at how beautiful the man before him looked bent over his desk ready to be taken, his ass wiggling in anticipation. Sehun was gentle at first, entering slowly just to make sure not to hurt the other but quickly picked up his pace at Jongin’s demand. 

“Sehunnie.” The tan man moaned when Sehun found his sweet spot and he had his answer, liking how it sounded on Jongin’s swollen lips. He really liked how their constructing skin looked against each others, like milk mixed with caramel. Beautiful. 

“You’re so beautiful Jongin.” He kissed the shell of the others ear, flicking his tongue out licking a trail to the tender skin between the shoulder and neck, sucking at it eagerly. Jongin could stop the moan from slipping between his parted lips with every thrust Sehun gave. 

They could feel the familiar coiling and tightening in their stomachs giving them the only warning that this was coming to an end. With a few more particularly hard thrust Jongin came, his seeds splattering all over Sehun’s desk. It only took a few more for Sehun to follow suit, Jongin’s tightening walls and moan forcing him over the edge. 

He collapsed on Jongin’s back, their heavy breathing almost synchronized and  smiles on both pairs of red, swollen lips. “God Sehun I never knew you were such a horny bastard.” Jongin laughed. Sehun smacked his ass, earning a whimper of pleasure in return. 

Reaching across his desk Sehun grabbed a few tissues to help clean themselves. A sigh of discontent left Jongin when Sehun pulled out and began cleaning his mess up. Jongin liked that about Sehun. He was caring; cleaning and helping to dress him afterwards. This was something he could get used to. 

“This could cost us our jobs you know. Don’t blame me if you get fired.” Jongin joked. 

“I didn’t hear any complaints from you earlier.” Sehun sassed back. Jongin stepped closed to the blonde teacher, pressing his lips to his. 

“Take me home Sehun.” 

This is a onshot request from one of my tumblr followers. Hope you guys enjoyed! Comments are very much loved ^-^