New Enemies, New Friends

Annie's P.O.V:

While my cousin Lindsey and my big brother were in their first period class, I was just arriving to my first period classroom, which was Art, I happens to be a huge fan of art and I love to sing too.

"Hi there, I'm Annie." I said as I introduced myself to the classroom.

"Oh, hello there, you must be a new student right?" The teacher asked me as she fixed her glasses, she had blonde hair tied into a messy bun and wore black glasses, a green cardigan, a light green shirt, a dark green skirt and black flats. "My name is Ms. Leslie, uh, go ahead and take a seat."

So I went over to an open desk and put my stuff there. "Oh, wait, you can't sit there." Ms. Leslie said to me, I was a little confused. "Someone's already gonna sit there."

I was confused at first but then I thought that maybe this class has assigned seats, so I took a different seat and put my stuff there. "You need to watch you for her, she gets very, very angry when someone sits in her spot." A girl said as she frowned.

"She? She who?" I asked as I was confused.

Then, the door opens as most of the students were cowering in fear for some reason, then, coming into the classroom was a girl that looked to be a year older than me, she had black hair tied into braids, pale skin, wore a black dress with a light grey bow tie, white socks, black shoes and had grayish blue eyes.

With her was a boy that looked to be the same age as her, he had black hair, grayish blue eyes, wore a white shirt with a black tie, black suspenders, black pants, black dress shoes and had the same pale skin as her.

Judging from how they look, they might be twins. "Hello, uh, Willow and Alastair." Ms. Leslie said in a nervous voice.

"Willow and Alastair...those are nice names." I said to Willow and Alastair as I welcomed them, they were sitting next to me. "My name is Annie, me and my family just moved here."

Alastair moved closer to me. "Hi, I'm Alastair Meadows, it's nice to meet you." Alastair said politely. "Maybe sometime, you can hang out with me and my twin, Willow—"

He was suddenly pulled away by the girl with braids as she was writing something in some sort of black book. "Sit..." Willow said as Alastair sit still in his desk.

I felt it was a little rude for her to do something like that, but I thought of trying to say hi to her. "Hello, I'm Annie." I said as I introduced myself. "I like your braids, and your style of clothing too, very cool."

"My style is that I hate everything...including new kids..." Willow said as she didn't look at me and focused her attention on her book.

"Oh, don't mind her, she's always this cranky." A voice said behind me as I turned to see two girls next to me.

One was what looked to be the same age as my brother, she had orange hair tied into a side tail with a red bow, wore a white fur jacket, a red sundress with a black belt, white socks and brown boots, she also had greenish blue eyes.

The other girl looked to be the same age as her, she had brown hair tied into small braids, had teal glasses, had light teal eyes, wore a teal flower hair clip, a long sleeve shirt with white and teal stripes, a dark teal skirt, white socks and teal shoes.

"My name is Maddie Cashiere, you probably know me because my mother is a famous actress." The girl with orange hair said as she bragged.

"Whoa, that is so cool." I said as my eyes sparkled, I was pretty surprised that one of my classmates is the daughter of a famous actress.