Chapter 1: First meet

×Daisho P.O.V×

I woke up to my alarm going off, I groaned and turned over to turn it off
As i turned it off and sat up I stretched my arms up till I heard a clicking sound and up my arms down I got out of bed so I could take a shower.

<----------------->
Time Skip
<----------------->

It was 8:30 when I got out the shower,
And on my clothes and eat breakfast I walked out my apartment made sure to locked my door and started walking to my Bakery.

I soon arrived to my destination unlocked the door to my bakery and walked in turning the sigh from closed to open, I walked over to the counter up on my apron and tied it around my waist, I waited for the workers to come in.

<----------------->
Time Skip
<----------------->

The Bakery was surprisingly busy today I would sometimes take orders but mostly helping in the back to Bake, At the moment i'm taking orders when I heard the bell from the door chime I turned to look at the door since I had finished taking the persons order, I walked over and bowed to them "Welcome to the Snake's Bakery, How may we help you" I said standing straight smiling sweetly "Hello" a brunette smiled at me nicely "Can we get a table for 3?" He asked "Yes, Follow me please" I smiled as I walked them to a table for three.

As I gave them their Baked goods "Thank you" One with Green-ish hair with freckles smiled "Your welcome I hope you enjoy your food" I smiled before walking away to clean off a table.

--------------------------------------->

×Terushima P.O.V×

"Hey Teru!" I turned my head to see a familiar green-ish haired boy with freckles "Hey Yams" I waved as he stopped in front of me "How have you been" He smiled "Pretty good, How about you?" I gave him a small smile "Good, me and Tsukki went on a date the other day" He said his cheecks flushing a light pink "Ah yes he absolutely hates me" I said sighing "I don't think he 'hates' you, He just doesn't like you being around me" He said looking at me "Sure" I said "GUYS WAIT!!" Both of us looked at the person that yelled a brunette was running towards us, He soon caught up to us and was holding his knees to catch his breathe "H-hey g-guys" he breathed "Hey Oikawa-san" Yamaguchi smiled "You good Kawa" I said smiling smugly "Sh-shut you know th-that i was r-running" Oikawa said pouting.

"Yeah yeah come on he got a show to get to" I said continuing to walk Yamaguchi and Oikawa followed after me.

<----------------->
   Time Skip
<----------------->

Me and Oikawa were arguing about whether Milk bread or Bread rolls with hot dog in the middle were better Yamaguchi of course said soggy frys were better we both agreed with him soon we came across a Bakery and Oikawa had us stop to get some Milk bread and tea, I opened the door and let Oikawa and Yamaguchi in first before following after them when we entered I noticed someone walking over to us, He stopped in front of us and bowed "Welcome to the Snake's Bakery, How may we help you" He said standing straight up and smiled sweetly I found myself lost in his beautiful golden eyes.

"Can we get a table for 3?" Oikawa said "Yes, Follow me please" He smiled before walking with us following him He sat us at a table and gave us a menu, I felt someone tap my shoulder as I watched the boy walk away I turned to look at Oikawa who had a smug look on his face "What?" I asked looking at him with an eyebrow raised He just smiled smugly and said "You like him don't you~" He cooed my face flushed red as I started stuttering on my words "W-wh-whatever d-do you m-mean" I said my face flushing more he just smiled smugly "Hehe don't worry I won't tell" He giggled and Yamaguchi did too.

<----------------->
   Time Skip
<----------------->

Soon the beautiful eye'd male gave us our baked good's had left to clean a table, Oikawa took a bite out of the Milk bread and moaned and basically inhaled the one in his hand "Ugh this is so good!!" He said taking other one and eating it "May I try one?" Yamaguchi asked Oikawa slid the plate towards Yamaguchi, He took one and bit into it his eyes sparkled and he continued to eat it "Is it really that good?" I said Oikawa handed me one and I took a bite "Eh, I don't really like Milk bread that much but this is better then the ones you normally get Oikawa" I said he just hit my arm and continued eating it.

The beautiful eye'd walked over and smiled "Are you enjoying yourselves?" He asked raising an eyebrow with a smile "Yes, this milk bread is really delicious" Oikawa smiled at him I tryed not looking at him cause I know if I do I'll get lost in his beautiful eyes.

--------------------------------------->

×Daisho's P.O.V×

When I finished cleaning off the table I walked over too the new customers "Are you enjoying yourselves?" I asked raising an eyebrow with a smile on my face "Yes, this milk bread is really delicious" The brunette smiled at me.

The blonde male next to him didn't look at me ~Does he think i look disgusting?~ I thought to myself, I brushed it off and smiled "I'm glad you enjoy it, Its one of my home-made recipe" I said proudly "That's so cool- uhh" The green-ish haired boy stopped mid-sentence "Oh uh, Daisho. Daisho Suguru" I said He smiled and held out his hand "Yamaguchi Tadashi" he smiled I shock his hand that's when it hit me "Wait- Thee Yamaguchi Tadashi? As in the acter Yamaguchi?" I said smiling widely.

He smiled and nodded "Wait so-" the brunette smiled at me "Oikawa Tooru" he points to the blonde "That's Terushima Yuji" He have gave a small wave still not looking at me "Oh my god, I never expected you guys to come here" I said smiling brightly.

"I need to use the bathroom" Terushima stood up and walked away to the bathroom I watched him go before turning to look at the others "What's wrong with him?" I asked them "Oh don't worry he only went to the bathroom to gay panic" Oikawa said smiling at me I raised an eyebrow "Why?" I asked confused "Because he likes you" Yamaguchi smiled as well my face flushed red I covered my face with my hands I could hear them giggling.

--------------------------------------->

This is gonna be the end of this chapter. I'll try my best to post the next chapter as soon as I can but other then that hope you enjoyed this.

1165 words.