Chapter 1: an Old Friend

*Tik tok tik tok* *Alarm sounds*
"Mmm.." turning over and putting a pillow over his head Daisho tried to ignore the alarm, he groaned in annoyance and threw the pillow at the alarm knocking it to the ground with a crash, he layed down comfortably and fell back to sleep.

30 minutes later

Daisho sleep peacefully in his room when the slam of his room door woke him up with a scare "Get your ass up!" His friend said walking up to the bed, Daisho layed his head back down on the pillow "let me sleep in for a little" he yawned as he closed his eyes, the black haired male got annoyed and pushed Daisho out of bed making him hit the floor with a thud, "Ow!" Daisho looked at the black haired male "What the hell Hiroo!" He yelled angrily "Get up, get dressed, we've got a job 'boss'" the black haired male rolled his eyes as he walked out the room.

Daisho gave a glare as Hiroo left the room, Daisho got up with a grunt and got dressed.

(Daisho's outfit)

Daisho looked at himself in the mirror and smile Perfect he walked out his room door to see Hiroo going through his fridge "Why the hell are you going through my fridge" he said walking over to Hiroo

Hiroo looked at Daisho and closed the fridge looking at his outfit "The longer I know you the more that I see you have zero sense of fashion" he said looking Daisho up and down "Wow not like your any better" Daisho said crossing his arms.

(Hiroo's outfit)

"At least mine looks good" he said snickering, Daisho rolled his eyes "Sure, anyway come on before we're late for work" Daisho walked over to the door with Hiroo behind him both of them put on their shoes and left Daisho's house

Time skip brought to you by walking to work <3

Hiroo and Daisho talked for a while *bell ringing* both males looked to where the sound came from to see two males walking into the Café, one had all black hair while the other had blonde and black hair, "Hello Welcome what can we get you two this fine day" Hiroo greeted them with a smile.

"Um could we get a slice of apple pie with two cups of tea please?" The other black haired male asked "Of course, Here let me get you settled down in a seat" Hiroo smiled and showed them to their seat, I walked in to the back to start their order.

Time skip brought to you by Apple Pie

When I was finished I brought the pastry over to the customers at placed it on the table "I will be back with your tea" I bowed and walked away to get their tea.

2 minutes later

I sat their tea down on the table bowed and walked away, I walked behind the counter "I feel like we've seen them before" I looked at Hiroo with a raised eyebrow "Oh really?" I said looking at the customers "I guess they do look like someone we've meet" I said thinking about who it could be, I sighed giving up "I can't think of who though" I said giving them one last look before turning around to start cleaning the back counter.

30 minutes later

I walked out from the back to see the two customers paying Hiroo "Hey before you go" I said before they could walk away "Yes?" The Black haired one asked looking at the blonde/Black haired on with an eyebrow raised "Have we seen you before?" I said crossing my arms with a raised eyebrow "Wait you don't remember us?" The black haired one said in disbelief "No" I said "Should I?" I finished The black haired one scoffed in announce "Wow, Snake I can't believe you don't remember the famous Kuroo" He said putting the back of his hand on his forehead and the other on his chest "Kuroo?" I thought for a minute, my face scrunched up into a scowl "Oh great its you" I groaned annoyed "Hey!" Kuroo yelled angrily "Kuro calm down" the other said "Who are you?" I asked "Its me Kenma the one Kuro calls Kitty or Kitten" He said "Oh Sorry I didn't remember you Kenma" I said "Its fine, not a lot of people remember me cause I don't talk that much" He said smiling "Where's your Psp?" I asked looking around "I left it at home cause Kuro wanted to go on a date" Kenma replied "Ahh, what do you do now?" I asked "Streaming" Kenma gave a genuinely wide smile "Thats cool" I smiled, I looked at Kuroo to see him standing there in complete disbelief "I- Kenma you talk to this snake!" He said shaking Kenma "Yeah, he's really cool to hang out with" Kenma said pushing Kuroo off of him "You wanna hangout tomorrow?" Kenma asked looking at me I smiled "Yeah sure, Hiroo is annoying and me and Mika broke up a year ago" I said "Oh, here put your number in my phone" Kenma took his phone out of his pocket and handed it to me, I took it and put my number in it.

I handed Kenma his phone "Thanks" He said feeling in the contact name "Cool, we can hangout at the park if you want" Kenma said finishing and putting his phone back in his pocket "Thats fine by me" I said "Alright, come on Kuro lets go" Kenma said walking over to the door with Kuroo following him "See ya'" Kenma waved back at me "Bye" I said waving back.

When the door closed Hiroo looked at me with wide eyes "Your friends with Kenma?!" He said "Yeah, I don't really like Kuroo but Kenma, Lev, Yaku, Shibayama, Fukunaga, and Kai are cool to hangout with" I said remembering the hangouts I had with them "Oh wow I thought you hated the whole school" He said "Nope I just hate Kuroo" I replied.

__________________________

I hope you enjoyed this remake chapter I changed the Bakery to a Café so yeah.
Hope you enjoyed bye bye.

1035 words.