My Dead Broken Heart Pt. 2

Everything went black. I was scared, in my 18 years of living, I was scared. I woke up on a strange bed in a strange room. "Bridgette, are you alright?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I looked up and saw a man with blonde hair and gold eyes look at me. I saw that it was Jasper, my vision did something, I saw myself standing in a room with Jasper looking at me. The only scary part was that, someone was there. He was holding Jasper against the wall, and he was asking questions. Then he spots me and smiles. Then the vision shut off. I woke up to about 7 people in the room. All 7 Cullens were in there, they hadn't noticed I was awake and were still talking.

"I can't see her mind!" one yelled

"Edward it's OK, she just had a vision." another said,

"What's going on?" I asked. Everyone froze and turned to me, "Bridgette, you just had a vision. It makes you see the future. Now what did you see?" The girl with spiky hair said. I felt scared to tell them., then a wave of calmness and confidence came over me. I took a not needed deep breath, "The vision was I was standing in a dark room, Jasper was there. But the man who turned me into a vampire was there. He was pressing Jasper to the wall, and well... interrogating him. Those are the best words." I said, Jasper nodded. , I looked up at Jasper and smiled, he smiled at me too. "Oh crap, how long have I been out?" I asked, " 3 days." Carlisle said, "BELLA!" I squealed. I then bolted out the door, paused then went back. "Sorry, my little sister must be worried." I said, They nodded, and I saw one of the men, he had copper hair and gold eyes, flash with worry. I then walked on the balcony then jumped down and landed on the balls of my foot. "She's definitely a vampire." I heard them confirm. I chuckled then ran to my house lightning fast. I opened my window and climbed in. Bella was sitting on my bed, I giggled. She looked at me with pain in her eyes. I then drifted over to my open laptop, and I heard the ping, that someone wanted to video chat with me. I froze at the name, Adam Peters. My hostile boyfriend in Phoenix.