Act-1/Chapter-3/Back In Black

Unova Region/Castelia City/03:12 pm

(Such a Underrated Game)

After a 4 and a Half Hour of Flight Ash,Calem and Sun Finally arrived in Castelia City.

"Oh wow,So This is Castelia City" Sun said While Looking at The Large Skyscrapers.

"What? Never been to a Big City Before?" Calem ask.

"There's Hau'oli City in Alola" Sun Said.

"Cut it out You Two" Ash Said.

"Zzzt Ash You Got a Call From Looker Zzzt" Rotom Said While The Phone Ringing.

Ash answers The Call and Said.

"Yeah,Hello Looker" Ash said.

"Ash,Is Sun already with You?" Looker ask

"Yeah He's Here" Ash Reply.

"Sup Looker" Sun said.

"Good,Now You Must Be Looking for the last 2 Guys right? They're Somewhere in the City" Looker Said.

"YOU WANT US TO FIND 2 PEOPLE IN A LARGE CITY!?!" Calem,Sun and Ash said.

"Wait...........oh I Just Have Confirmation That They're in The Central Plaza" Looker said.

Ash,Calem and Sun Sighs in Relief.

"Phew,ok Got it Looker" Ash said as He Cuts The Call.

"Man,That almost Gives Me a Heart attack" Sun said.

"Tell me about it.I Thought That we're Going To Search The Entire City" Calem said.

"Ok Come on Guys,Let's Not Keep Them Waiting" Ash said.

Sun and Calem Nodded and Walks With Ash Through The City.

Meanwhile in The Central Plaza There's 2 Boy Waiting For Ash,Calem and Sun To Pick Them up.1 Boy Is Standing Looking around While The Other One Is Sitting On a Bench.

The Boy That's Standing has medium length, messy mud brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a black T-shirt underneath a sky blue jacket that has a sea blue neck and cuffs and a white zip with gray, slightly baggy pants tightened by a black belt with a silver metal buckle. He also wears a scarlet red cap that has a black Poké Ball logo, a scarlet red pair of shoes with black panels and white soles, and on his left wrist he wears a blue Xtransceiver. He carries a black and blue messenger bag with a large white Poké Ball in the center.

And The Boy That's Sitting on a Bench has pale skin, very long, messy dark spiky brown hair, and brown eyes

And The Boy That's Sitting on a Bench has pale skin, very long, messy dark spiky brown hair, and brown eyes. He wears a scarlet red tennis visor with a black and white logo instead of a hat. The visor keeps his hair out of his face, making it fluff out of the top. His outfit consists of a cobalt blue short-sleeved jacket with beige knee length shorts, and underneath that, a shiny black wetsuit with teal accenting, that has elbow-length sleeves and nearly full-length legs, but falls short enough to show that he isn't wearing socks. He wears red and black sneakers with white laces, and carries a large white messenger bag with a blue stripe.