CHAPTER ELEVEN: CHAOS IN NEW YORK-II

It's time to show my true colours. When the military men came to frisk me, some with guns. I didn't stood up nor give up. My eyes were on fire and I fight hard to beat them up. Did I dodged the bullets, hell no! Cause the shield spell helped me as I absorbed it. They were surprised and they called for backup. Helicopters were roaring and they shouted, "Stop or we'll shoot" I thought, "Did they lost their fucking mind?" I didn't turn down instead I took a giant leap by crossing the walls and they started shooting me down. I ran like hell so that they couldn't find me instead the vehicles were following me. A perimeter was set up ahead to kill me.

           In other realms, Zeus was celebrating as he could sense my fear. He called Hercules and Poseidon, "Great call, you made him a terrorist...he's running to save the city from ruins..." as he laughs, "So, he will die in the hands of your so-called Minotaur." "Nope, my son Thomas and Minotaur will defeat him so and we can continue our legacy" Athena overheard the conversation and tries to send a message to Asgard. As she was trying to send, Apollo caught her and Zeus was angered. He said, "So, you're traitor to our royal class. Today, I, Zeus, The Supreme, take over your powers and no more will you be called Goddess of Wisdom rather a convict, a traitor. You'll be banished to Earth forever and spend your time with your stupid bitch."

          Thunder clashed, Zeus anger abandoned her, took off her powers and she's no more a queen. He finally banished her as punishment to Earth, to middle of Sahara desert, all alone and lost forever. As she left and her powers are gone...a sudden vibration caused my parents house to wear off. They went to basement to hide as they thought it's earthquake but it wasn't when they found that the magical door no more exists as it's broken. They were worried and were praying that someone may appear to save them.

          While, I was still running and to my halt, was a hell of army in front of me guns lowered down. The commander shouted, "Listen, alien...you should surrender before there is consequences." I replied, "I'm not an alien. I'm Legend" He laughed, "Well, consequences breeds action. Soldiers, arm your weapons and aim and on my command"

         They armed their guns and neither I could head front nor back nor sideways as they surrounded me. Sofia was watching me through phone as this stupid media will not leave behind us. I, slowly lift off myself, obviously transforming to a hero I guess, but my dress attracted them as they were surprised. But, you know, my hands were on fire sword and he shouted, "Fire him" They started firing me and Sofia cries out in pain as she was worried that I may die. The shield spell obviously worked but not for long. One bullet pierced my thigh but my tissue reformed into origin. Slowly, the wings of fire appeared from me. They stopped firing and I gently lift off and hell yeah, I flew faster than any jet like more than supersonic.

             Commander was shocked and called for backup. The General In Chief deployed jets on sky to kill me which leaves New York in debris. I couldn't bear their pain but in fact, these jets were following me as it is told ever blame the technology. I thought, "So, I guess...I should break some rules." They started firing and also they shot aiming missile to kill me until I'm dead. I tried to diverge it's path but it couldn't stop. I kept flying around and finally I met this jet and diverged it. The jet was shot but to my surprise, the pilot was safe as I saved him. He safely landed and told the army about it but none of them believed. Another jet was still on air and I knew that I should get rid of them before the New York city falls in.

            So, I laser beamed the tail of it and the jet was falling down. I followed it, broke the windshield and I saved the pilot as I landed him to ground. The army were clamouring me with praises and I was smiling back. Maybe, I pulled off the stunt. Commander said, "Well, you're the legend" I replied, "Yes, I'm the legend. Don't you remember, the New York mysterious hero" He replies, "But, he was wearing a disguise" I smiled, "Let's say, he forgot it"