😼

"Heeeeyyy Wiz? Can you help me with math homework?" Gingerbrave asked, he didn't really need any help, however. He just wanted to spend time with his good friend.

"...What do you need help with," Wizard Cookie said with a sigh. "I need help with division," the problems were easy, Gingerbrave knew he was risking looking like a  dumbass in front of his friend, but he was pretty sure Wizard already saw him as one anyways.

Gingerbrave went on, naming various math problems and getting 'help' from the boy next to him. "Hey Wizard, why don't you teach me how to do this with a lecture or something. I promise to pay attention," with that, Wizard sighed and began explaining how to do basic division in immense detail so Gingerbrave would understand.

Gingerbrave, however, was just listening to the other's voice. His voice was really cute to Gingerbrave for some reason. "Brave? Hello? Gingerbrave!" Wizard snapped him out of his thoughts. "Were you listening at all?" He said with a slightly annoyed tone. "Of course I was! I know exactly how to do this now!"

"Well that's all I needed! Thanks Wiz!" Gingerbrave left a small kiss on the other's nose and left. Wizard was left, frozen in shock, before returning to his room and thinking over the things that just happened.