Ben fluff #2

A/N: I wrote this one about a month ago, when Ben was filming in Toronto and shaved his beard—that inspired me to do this. Also, English isn't my first language, excuse the errors or you could correct me in the comment section.

 Also, English isn't my first language, excuse the errors or you could correct me in the comment section

You rolled over to your side and leaned into his embrace, inhaling his scent that you loved so much. He tightened his arms around you, pulling you closer and rested his chin on the top of your head. You two stayed like that for a while, until it came to your senses that Ben will leave for Toronto to shoot a new film tomorrow.

"Take me with you," You huffed, your voice muffled in his chest. "I don't want to be alone."

"We still have all day to ourselves, my love." he caressed your hair and planted a kiss on the top of your head. It's selfish, you know it. But how could you not be selfish when you're with the most beautiful man ever? "Come on, I'll make breakfast today."

"Five more minutes."

He said your name in a warning tone with his raspy voice.

"Three."

His hand trailed to your middle and poked you with his finger, making you jump and immediately awake. "Ben!"

"What?"

"That's not fair!"

"You weren't listening to me,"

"You know I hate it when you poke me there!"

He shut you up with a kiss and then got up from the bed but you grabbed his wrist and yanked him back to bed, your name came out of his lips with his beautiful laugh following and you kissed him one last time.

"Do you really have to do this?" you asked as you hopped on the counter.

"Yes." he said firmly,

"But I love your beard! There's nothing wrong with it, you look extremely sexy with it." Ben went flushed when you said that, he always does. He would embrace it when someone complimented him, but you? He's whipped.

"I'm forty if you haven't noticed." he looked at you sideways. Ben just turned forty a few days ago, you didn't really care that he's getting old. Although, you did call him old man as a joke once.

"So what? You look very good for someone in their forties. Embrace it, my dear." you put your arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss.

"Mm, no. I'm doing it." he said after a moment, "This had to go away." he pointed at his beard and then at you. "And you're helping me."

"But—"

"Nothing's stopping me."

Ben went back from the bathroom with shaving cream and a shaving razor blade in his hand

Ben went back from the bathroom with shaving cream and a shaving razor blade in his hand. A towel hanging from his shoulder. "We're doing it, aren't we?" you cringe slightly,

"You are." he said as he handed you the razor blade and put the shaving cream on his hand to apply it on his cheek and jaw. "Wanna say your goodbyes?"

Your lips curled into a pout as your hand went up to his cheek, caressing his sexy beard. "Goodbye, baby." you planted a long kiss on Ben's cheek. And then you heard him mutter, "She loves my beard more than me." in his breath while he applied the shaving cream.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, my love." he smiled, "Let's get on with it, shall we?"

You scoffed humorously and took his jaw in your hand once he's done applying the shaving cream, you drew the razor up his cheek and then stopped your track, "I don't wanna mess it up. I haven't done this before, Benny."

"Here, I'll show you." he took your hand and guided it up to his cheek. He pressed the blade on his cheek gently and traced your hand down his cheek following the trails of his beard—his eyes locked with yours the whole time—that drove you crazy. Your hand was slightly shaking, you could never control the tremors. "Relax your hand, dear."

And he repeated it again, "Your turn." He let go of your hand and let you take over.

You gripped his jaw gently and pressed the blade onto his cheek, shaving his beard very carefully. His gaze on you—it sends butterflies to your stomach. It is crazy how a man can hold such power over you.

You put down the razor and wiped his cheek with the towel on his shoulder, "How do I look?" he smirked

"Gorgeous."

You kissed his shaved cheek and his lips.

Ben Barnes ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara