seeing josh again

When I arrived joshes mom greeted me in her house and told me we're josh was, as I see josh on his phone on one side of the bed.

Y/K: Hii bby whatcha doing
Josh: hey ma just watching YouTube.
Y/K: oh ok I'ma change real quick

As I get dressed to something that showed alot of skin and jumped on the other side of the bed, as josh drops his phone to one side checking me out making eye contact.

Josh: ma you look hot

Josh going to lock the door, staring me down getting on top of me sliding his finger down my lips making eye contact.

Him going down reaching my lower stomach kissing me down licking my stomach making me drop my phone to one side gripping his hair.

Y/K: fuck josh stop
Josh: shit you're fucking hot

Him going back up reaching my boobs kissing them leaving hickeys, me wrapping my legs around him.

Y/K: shittt
Josh: im not doing anything bad ma

Him going back to my face kissing me going to my neck kissing I making me moan low. After he stoped kissing me he gets back on his phone to the other side of the bed.

Josh: bro ur teasing me shit
Y/K: probably

Him getting off his phone looking at me grinning,him moving my phone to the other side of the bed holding my wrists with one of his hands taking off his pants and taking off my panties going in me aggressively.

Y/K: FUCKKK STOP
Josh: hell nah

Him letting go of my wrists gripping my waste, rolling his eyes back groaning "fuck Y/K" digging in me deeper reaching my lower stomach aggressively and going faster.

Y/K:ILL STOP TO DEEP JOSHUAA STOP
Josh: your teasing me tf

Feeling him reach to deep I barley catch my breath struggling to get words put rolling my eyes.

Y/K:JOSH UR TO DEEP I CANT GO ON TO MUCH PRESSER FUCK-
Josh: u asked for it

Josh grunting alot rolling his eyes pounding me hard gripping my lower thighs pulling me closer, him making both of us roll our eyes.

Josh: this feels fucking good
Y/K: it's hurting-

Josh taking the rest of his energy on me pounding fastly hearing the clap, seeing him tilting his head slightly back grunting hearing him heavy breathing.

Y/K: FUCK JOSH STOP SHIT
Josh: I'll do it to u again watch
Y/K: u better not
Josh: watch me just watch keep teasing me

Josh taking it out Rolling his eyes back still laying next to me and starts heavy breathing and watch him put back on his pants and cuddle holding me close.

[SORRY I HAD TO LOL DID WANT TO LOSE THE IDEA].<3 (also sorry if it's short)😓.