𝔊𝔬

August 23📌
Tokyo Jujutsu High📍
———————————————————————
I walked down the hall with my bag on my hip and stopped at a certain door. I knocked on the door, and after a minute, it slowly opened. I looked up, making eye contact with Megumi, then traced my eyes down to his chest.

'God damn'

He had a towel wrapped around his waist, and water dripping from his hair. His muscles buckled as he held the door open, and his chest flex as water droplets dropped to the floor.

"Oh, hey y/n." Megumi greeted and opened the door wider. I walked in and sat on his bed, patiently waiting, eating him with my eyes. "Just wait here, I just got out the shower, I'll be back." He explained and walked to the bathroom. After he closed the door, I smiled.

'He so fine'

I been at the school for about a month, and I like it. I met the other students and befriended the other staff and sorcerers. This sorcerer named Nanami, he bout fine as fuck. I also met this first year named Todo, and this man bout freaky as hell. I love hanging with Maki and Inumaki, since they both keep it real, and Maki is fine too.

Furthermore, I been hanging with the group a lot, which explains me coming over to Megumi's place. I demanded that every weekend the gang has a sleepover, so that's happening. We agreed to have it at my dorm, so I cleaned up and came over Megumi's to change.

We been chillin with each other more and what can I say? I love it. Even though he don't talk a lot, being in each other's presence is even better. Every time I'm around him, I wanna pound on him. Not gonna lie. Just the other day I came over and we watch movies all night.

He is big on movies and told me every movie he liked. I forced him to wear matching necklaces, so anytime we in public, hoes know who he belong to. We dating, he just don't know yet.

I watched as he walked out the bathroom and looked in his drawer for socks. The necklace dangled on his neck as he bended down and went through the bottom drawer. Oh to have it dangling over my face. My eyes soon travelled to his attire, and seen he was wearing a black T shirt with matching sweatpants.

'He look fine in anything'

"Hey I'm gonna go change." I announced and scurried to the bathroom. I sat my bag on the counter and started to freshen up. After showering and getting moisturized, I put my onesie and slippers on.

(😫😛😏 on demon time frl

(😫😛😏 on demon time frl. 👩🏽‍💻)

I looked at my hair and decided to do something simple.

'Need to do my hair again

'Need to do my hair again.'

I cleaned up around the bathroom and opened the door.
" Hey Megumi you ready to go?" I questioned and watch his eyes travel to mine. His eyes soon dropped down, following every curve on my body.

I rose an eyebrow when I saw his face turn pink, and walked towards him. He straightened up, as we both sat at the end of the bed, soon making directed eye contact as I sat down. "Are you coming?" I questioned again, staring at each other even longer. He nodded and quickly got up. I grabbed my stuff and waited for him. He walked towards me as I stuck my hand out, and he grabbed it.

It had became a routine. I held his hand and dragged him everywhere, and he has to deal with it. Just like always, I just like touching him.

I opened the door and headed towards my dorm to prepare for everyone's arrival. Megumi helped me set up snacks and pick out movies to watch. We waited, hearing a knock on the door.

"Hey y/n!" Itadori exclaimed while sitting the stuff in his hand down and hugged me. I hugged him back and picked up his stuff, sitting them down. Soon Nobara popped up and we all settled waiting for the others. Soon another knock was heard, as Megumi opened the door and Maki walked in with the others.

"Hey y/n, you look so good." She complimented me as I walked up to her and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks bae," I winked and sat on my bed. We all talked, and handed out snacks, soon debating on what movie to watch.

" Let's watch a scary movie." Itadori suggested as I agreed. "No because last time we did, you spilled the popcorn on me." Nobara stated as we all laughed and Itadori pouted.

"Ok what about we watch one scary movie then watch something funny after?" Maki advised. We all agreed and decided on the Nun.

(Ion care what nobody say, that movie and the conjuring made me shit bricks. Deadass. Never watching that shit again.👩🏽‍💻)

Itadori and Nobara sat at the end of the bed, as Maki and Inumaki sat on separate bean bags, and Panda sat on the rug. Me and Megumi sat at the top of the bed and passed around pillows.

As we got situated, my eyes drifted to Megumi's face. He was so focused on the movie, that I noticed some features I never seen. His sharp jawline and smooth lips.

'Damn, if all these people wasn't here.'

Even though I haven't been here long, I liked Megumi a lot. Even though he looked bland, he was so passionate about stuff I never cared about, which made him fascinating to me. He always stated his opinion and never judged others, except for Itadori. And just staring at him made my day. But honesty, me sitting between his legs would be bet-

"Y/n you okay?" I heard Megumi ask me as my vision shifted to his.

We stared at each other longer as the tension got even more heated. I rose my hand and touched his face, tracing my finger on his jawline, stopping under his chin, lifting his face higher. He hummed in satisfaction, and turned his face back to the tv, as a faint pink colored his face. I chuckled and wrapped my arm around his neck, fiddling my fingers on his ear. Leaning in, my face fitted between his neck and chest as I turned to watch the movie.

He smoothly placed his hand on my back, wrapping his whole arm around my waist, scooting us even closer. The warmth took over my body as he leaned his head against mine.

———————————————————————-
Yes another chapter🙏
This one was more heavy than the others, and the longest😭
But I just can't get over Nanami😍 that's my sugar daddy frl😏

Vote and comment💞