Chapter 7

Hello, how are you today?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry Satoru!-I cried, gripped his sleeves tightly. Gojo stroke my hair and put on my forehead a kiss.

-You recognized me Y/n.- He sniffed, wiped off tears in his eyes.

-Why didn't you tell me earlier? Why? I've let you down.- I cupped his face.- You must be very hurt. I'm sorry.

-Don't apologize Y/n, it was my fault for spoiling your meeting. And-Gojo was cut off by Nobara, she ran to us.

-What are you doing to her? Are you okay Y/n?

-Yeah, I'm okay. What about Reiko and her mother?

-I've warned them before they leave. If they dare to harm you, I'll kill them.

-You were so serious.-Nobara smiled, grabbed my hand.

-Because you're my friend. Oh right Y/n! I just met Todo out there, and he said he wanted to have a small coffee together.

-I'm sure he came for my brother.- I scoffed.- Could you wait for a minute? I need to talk to Gojo.

-You sure?- She starred at me suspectedly.- Then if anything wrong, call me okay?

-Yes, don't worry, just a few minutes.- I waved at her as she left and turned back to Gojo.- So what were you going to talk?

-N-nothing, I mean, you look gorgeous today.- There was a akward silence between us, I bursted into laughing, Gojo's face became redder. He was so cute when he felt embarrased.- What- what are you laughing at?

-You're so adorable. And uhm,... Could I ask you out for a dinner?

-Can I call it a date?- He smiled cockily at me, totally different from the shy man a second ago.

-No, it's just a normal dinner! Don't flatter yourself, I won't go on a date with you.

-Ehhhhhh? Why that Y/n-chan? You promised to marry me!

-N-no, I was just a child then. I'm not going to fall for you, Satoru!-I turned away, Gojo lowered his head and rested on my neck, his lips gently kissed me, made me shiver a bit.

-Are you sure about that, babe?

-I'm serious.

-Oh, you sure you can handle all things alone?-He came to my ear, whispered and licked it.-You cannot, cause I'll make you regret about what you've said.

-Knock it off Gojo!-I rolled my eyes.- By the way, i have to go now. Satoru, goodbye.

-And....-He looked at me, his eyes were full of expectation. He poked my forehead.- And I love you dumbass, remember that. Goodbye Y/n-chan.

When I came back, Nobara was waiting for me at her car. Her was super nervous, but I said I was okay. Nobara drove me home, where I met Todo, he was standing in front of my house:

-Hey! What are you doing in front of my house?- Todo jumped a bit, then turned to look at me.

-I-I, oh, I came here to visit you.-He was about to hug me but I dodged it.

-You liar, you came here for my brother right.-He simply smiled at me.-Ugh, come in. 

That was right, he didn't come for me, but for my brother. First step in my house, he yelled out to call my brother, and when Yuji came out he even wanted to hug him. We had dinner together and Todo couldn't stop talking, although it was a bit annoying, it was also entertaining.