flashback 2 - detention

it's still a flashback....

Taeyeon's POV

Couple of days went by it's just a normal day nothing special really happened.

Our teacher is discussing a very important topic while Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun are goofing around passing notes silently eventhough our teacher already warned them.
I just ignored them and fucos on the discussion.

*puff* a crambled ball paper hit me at back. What the hell is this guys playing at? I turned around too see who throw that thing.

Baekhyun in the other hand throw the paper back to Chanyeol and Sehun.

"Stop playing around"-Baekhyun

"Sorry, Taeyeon It supposed to hit Baekhyun"-Chanyeol

I didn't show any emotion and continue to listen but their laughter is getting to the point where I can't stand it anymore. If you don't want to listen just go out. Why I'am sounding like our teacher?

I overheard their conversation

"Do you think Kai is listening?"- Baekhyun

"Hmm he is probably thinking about Jennie"- Sehun

"Why can't he just say "Jennie are you from Paris? because Eiffel for you" -Chanyeol

*insert crickets memes*

whut?? that is the most corny joke I have heard.

They are now laughing, not because of the joke being so funny but, the fact that it is so corny and cringe worthy.

omg their laughter are contagious,
I can't even hold my laugh anymore.

"What is so funny?"- Our teacher ask

I quickly change my emotion.

ohww shot.

They are now holding their laughter and matching lookint down at the desk.

"I already warned you boys and including you Miss Taeyeon"

That immediately confused me.
excuse me Why I'am included ?

"See you at the principals office you 4 after class "- Teacher

That shocked me to hell.

Now all of the students are looking at us and it made me uncomfortable.

Why I'am now included?

I look at the boys especially Baekhyun feeling proud of what happened.

I just brush of my emotion and try to fucos on the discussion. Because I wont let my emotion takes over my character duh~

Principals Office

"As a conciquence for your actions, I will be force to give you a 2hours comuunity service after class"-

4 of us already complained

"Can we have anything rather than that? We had been doing that countless times, It's kindda boring tho"- Chanyeol

What is he even serious??

"No complains, I will be separating you 4, Chanyeol and Sehun you will be cleaning the Science lab and Taeyeon and Baekhyun the auditorium"

urghhhhh..

What did I do to deserve this kind of punishment ?and the joke isn't even worth the laughter.

We signed the papers and went out since it's lunch time already.
I thought this day would be just a typical day.

I walk separately and didn't wait for them because I'm so pissed of but, Baekhyun followed me.