Genso Kamen Rider Lists (Phase 2)

This is part 2 of the genso era

11. Kamen Rider Kamaru (火丸"Flame Circle")

Motifs:

- Animals

- Samurais

- Ninjas

- Ninjutsu

- Chinese Zodiacs

- Original Zodiac Signs

- Elements

Belt: Ōdōtai Driver - Chinese Palace-like belt

Devices: Zodiac Medals - Talisman-like devices

Now this is an idea I was going for! The riders are based around Japanese Warriors (such as a ninja and the samurai), but for a second motif, its also a mixed with Chinese Zodiacs, original ones, etc. The eight teams of three riders must find the endless amount of Zodiac Cores to stop the evil yokai spirits. This series is inspired of Kamen Rider Gaim and Jackie Chan Adventures.

———

12. Kamen Rider Astrobot

Motifs:

- Spaceships

- Aliens

- Spacecrafts

Belt: Uchūsen Driver- Space station-like belt

Devices: Uchū Droids - Transformable Spaceship devices

I was thinking of the idea for my original rider and my idea just popped in: alien and spaceships. I have a lot of fun making this series. The five riders are like spaceships and aliens (which is inspired of darktidalwave's first Jigen Rider Xeno) : Astrobot with a motif a UFO and a Alien; Starace with a motif of a Speedy spaceship and a Mothman (Even tough it's a cryptid); Raider with a motif of a Meteor-like spacecraft and a Xennomorph; Costrike with a motif of a Rocket and a Owl.

———
13. Kamen Rider Voyage

Motifs:

- Birds

- Flying Creatures

- Aircrafts

Belt: Pilot Driver - Plane cockpit-like belt

Devices: Air-roids - Transformable flying animal-like devices

Yep, the motifs are around airplanes and flying creature. The riders are known as the "Pilot Riders", using the transformable flying creature robots called "Air-roids" from the category of A-Z, similar to Double (again).

———
14. Kamen Rider Sōru

Motifs:

- Magic

- RPG Classes

Belt: Class Driver- Castle-like belt

Devices: Senshin Stones - Gemstone devices

The riders of this series are known as "Soul Riders" (魂ライダー Tamashī raidā), reference to Fate (Anime). This series is inspired by a video game Soul Knight with the RPG Class motif and High School DxD with the magic motif.

———
15. Kamen Rider Reo

Motifs:

- Astrology

- Animals

- Elements

- Star Constellations

Belt: Seiza Driver - Armillary sphere-like belt